Liver Function Results

I thought I’d run this by some more experienced guys. I’d appreciate some advice as I always get the same answer from Doctors no matter what my liver enzyme values are.

14 August

ALP 113 - ref range 30-120
Bilirubin 3 - ref range <25
GGT 58 - ref range <51
AST 57 - ref range <41
ALT 79 - ref range <51

28 August
ALP 76
Bilirubin 10
GGT 43
AST 52
ALT 131

8 September
ALP 86
Bilirubin 9
GGT 94
AST 61
ALT 108

Relevant compounds in use over last 6 weeks:
Tren Ace 75mg ED
Anadrol 150mg ED
Anavar 25mg ED
TUDCA 1250mg ED

I’ll probably drop the orals but I hope to continue with tren ace for another month or so. I just don’t want to end up with jaundice or something.

Edit I’ve never had an ALT that high on tren drol before so I’m not sure if I’m pushing it too far. Never used 150mg drol ED before either. I should get some more specific liver tests as serum liver enzyme results can be misleading / hard to interpret from what I understand.

Bump? I heard somewhere you need a liver to live.

The drol is almost certainly the main problem here. You’ve been on it 6 weeks already anyway. Time to drop it. Do you drink alcohol at all while running orals? Anything else that you think might be worth mentioning? And also, how long have you been running the drol at 150? If it’s been the full 6 weeks, I probably wouldn’t recommend that again in the future. I’d probably limit that dose to about 2 weeks at a time.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
The drol is almost certainly the main problem here. You’ve been on it 6 weeks already anyway. Time to drop it.
[/quote]

Drol may be a big part but tren ace is poison on the liver and always does this without orals. But yes, I’ve dropped the drol.

I don’t drink ever.

Nothing else hepatotoxic. I’m taking 25mg Proviron ED for anti-estrogenic / synergistic reasons, 750mg test e, 300mg Deca.

[quote]

And also, how long have you been running the drol at 150? If it’s been the full 6 weeks, I probably wouldn’t recommend that again in the future. I’d probably limit that dose to about 2 weeks at a time.[/quote]

That’s what I’ve done. I’ve only been doing 150mg ED for the last few weeks.

I just figured the drol would be the best place to start. My guess is that this alone will bring you back into an acceptable range. If it doesn’t, the tren is what I’d eliminate next.

[quote]Androgenoid wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
The drol is almost certainly the main problem here. You’ve been on it 6 weeks already anyway. Time to drop it.
[/quote]

Drol may be a big part but tren ace is poison on the liver and always does this without orals. But yes, I’ve dropped the drol.

I don’t drink ever.

Nothing else hepatotoxic. I’m taking 25mg Proviron ED for anti-estrogenic / synergistic reasons, 750mg test e, 300mg Deca.

Tren is not liver toxic as far as i know

^ Afraid it’s highly liver toxic. A friend was on it three months and his eyes turned yellow. He got jaundice. Watch your liver scores on tren ace when you’re not taking any orals. They go through the roof.

Talked to my GP today and discussed my liver enzymes. He said he’s not concerned about them at all. He knows I’m on cycle and everything I’m taking. He said bilirubin is good therefore cholestasis is not indicated and ALT / GGT etc are all within okay range - he’s not concerned. I take a lot of TUDCA daily and also NAC and a lot of OTC liver support stuff. The reason I’m concerned is I’ve used a hell of a lot of anadrol. Don’t want to end up with Andreas Munzer’s organs. I’ve cut back on the GH too because I don’t want GH gut.

No, no, no, no… no tren, no… I’ve been using tren for a hooooooooole year. Nothing to the liver… I dropped just because me and my wife wanted to have a baby, and this is the problem of tren, the shut down. Drol is the problem by far, no shit talk about it… any oral is gonna fuck up your liver with time, if non stop, even oxandrolone will mess up your liver…

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:
No, no, no, no… no tren, no… I’ve been using tren for a hooooooooole year. Nothing to the liver… I dropped just because me and my wife wanted to have a baby, and this is the problem of tren, the shut down. Drol is the problem by far, no shit talk about it… any oral is gonna fuck up your liver with time, if non stop, even oxandrolone will mess up your liver…[/quote]

You’ve been on tren a year? I don’t understand the point. I build up a tolerance to tren or any other AAS within weeks. I’m currently running 175mg tren ace ED on my 8th week and I’m about to stop because it’s no longer effective. Unless you’re running some ridiculous dosages it sounds like you’re wasting time and money there. Why not cruise for a few months and let your receptors regain some sensitivity?