Liver Detoxing w Calcium D Glucarate

Hello Guys,

I have been on TRT for about 4 years and always had a a stable E2 score between 20-30 and on occasional I would take .25 Anastrozole to get back into range. In the past six month or so, I have been testing my estradiol weekly and its been all over the place. In a 7 day cycle I scored a 15, but what’s interesting is on the same day I took .50 Anastrozole, of course I hadn’t had the results back since it was the same day as the collection. When I got he results back my score was 38.0. That’s a huge jump for me. at 15.0 plus .50 Anastrozole = 38.0. I thought for sure I was going to be like 2.0.

I got my AST (SGOT) IU/L 0 - 40 Score 51

ALT (SGPT) IU/L 0 - 44 Score 73

Obviously I need to detox my liver. So my reading got me interested in taking both Indoplex DIM and Calcium D Glucarate (CDG). The problem I’m having is dosing. Most people on CDG are taking a minimum of 500 mg daily and some times x 2 daily. My problem is I get limp on the minimum dose of 200 mg after a few days, and when I combine it with Indo DIM at only 60mg it’s worse.

Here is my question, do I just suck it up and take the minimum 200 CDG daily with 60mg Indo DIM, and let the healing begin limp in all, or just lower to 200 CDG. If I lower to 200 daily CDG which I think I can handle would that be best and raise the dose as I can?

Also, how often should I do labs for the liver?

Please share your thought and thank you all!

Thom