T Nation

Liver Damage

how much liver damage should be expected from taking an oral while on a 9 month accutaine regime

WOuld taking dbol or winny be a bad idea?

By and large genuine liver damage is overrated when it comes to oral 17AA’s. Even though everyone and their dog tells you never run an oral longer than 6 weeks. I’ve gone 2 months on certain orals before. I do use products like Liv52 however during certain parts of the year.

I need to make sure that I have this straight…

Knowing that you will get liver damage, you still intend to take an oral steroid, right?

Ignorant

Is Liv42 a worthwhile product?

[quote]djoh615893 wrote:
I need to make sure that I have this straight…

Knowing that you will get liver damage, you still intend to take an oral steroid, right?

Ignorant[/quote]

Some people drink beer, some use oral steroids. If given the same choice I’d pick the gear every time myself

[quote]Eric Cartman wrote:
Is Liv42 a worthwhile product?[/quote]

Yes; most people say its the best otc for the liver

Liv52, and milk thistle are both worthwhile products.

There is a new kit out called Liver Longer that is supposed to even reverse the bad effects of orals…Main ingredient is Milk Thistle along with some others…It has gotten good reviews

[quote]Mr. Shoulders wrote:
There is a new kit out called Liver Longer that is supposed to even reverse the bad effects of orals…Main ingredient is Milk Thistle along with some others…It has gotten good reviews[/quote]

I’ve got a bottle of it myself, haven’t used it yet but it was intriguing enough for me to give it a shot.

Actually the listed ingredient is: Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) 250mg

[quote]sapasion wrote:
Mr. Shoulders wrote:
There is a new kit out called Liver Longer that is supposed to even reverse the bad effects of orals…Main ingredient is Milk Thistle along with some others…It has gotten good reviews

I’ve got a bottle of it myself, haven’t used it yet but it was intriguing enough for me to give it a shot.

Actually the listed ingredient is: Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) 250mg[/quote]

Yep, My bad, TUDCA is the main one and can be enhanced by adding Silymarin (milk thistle) according to a research report I read

Thanks for the ideas

[quote]Mr. Shoulders wrote:
sapasion wrote:
Mr. Shoulders wrote:
There is a new kit out called Liver Longer that is supposed to even reverse the bad effects of orals…Main ingredient is Milk Thistle along with some others…It has gotten good reviews

I’ve got a bottle of it myself, haven’t used it yet but it was intriguing enough for me to give it a shot.

Actually the listed ingredient is: Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) 250mg

Yep, My bad, TUDCA is the main one and can be enhanced by adding Silymarin (milk thistle) according to a research report I read
[/quote]
Agreed. Liver Longer and Liv52 together are going to do your liver some good

Synthergine from synthetek is one of the best products out there for bringing liver enzyme levels back to healthy range after heavy use of orals.

[quote]speed wrote:
Synthergine from synthetek is one of the best products out there for bringing liver enzyme levels back to healthy range after heavy use of orals.[/quote]

Do they have a web site?

http://www.synthetek.com/Products/Synthergine/synthergine.html

Thanks bro