Littlelee Lifting And Sleeping Log

Congrats on the rep PR!
Hope hubby gets something soon.

Great pr LL.
If the last one has a bit of a leg drive I would count it. If it’s more well then maybe not.
The bench volume looks a bit overkill 2 exercises supersetted. I would SS Paused bench with some row variant and on bench day SS pres with chinups or pulldowns. The volume set is not meant to fatigue you that much. You are trying to get stronger, so use that paused bench to work on technique and speed.

1 Like

@ChickenLittle- thank you! I hope something happens soon too!

@mortdk-
1.) will attempt to make all presses clean no leg drive, this prob is not a pr then
2.) the benching felt great, but I get what you are saying…sigh…shuffles out of log.

How’d the bench feel? I think @mortdk is right. 5 x 5 on one would probably be enough. If you supersetted the two then the weight was probably too light. Bump up the weight and pick one.

Bench felt great! Understand your point…

Good to see you lifting again

1 Like

Squat Day-Cycle 4/5-Week One-5/3/1

Squats
1x5-45 lbs, 95 lb warm up
1x5-115 lb
1x5-135 lbs
1x8-145 lbs Rep PR
plus fist pump from a stranger

Deficit Deads
5x5-135 lbs

Leg raises-weighted
3x8-plus 10 lbs

Given that I partied a bit too hard last night, and was throwing up last night…good effort and workout today!

Scale is lying-116.5 lbs…I normally weigh myself at work, the gym scale must be different because that is -4 lbs since last time I weighed myself!!!

7 Likes

Proof in the pudding, I think I am continuing to lean out while maintaining strength. First time I have seen abs in a loooooong time. Course my belly button is a crater from having kids, but it is not something I can change…so pretty happy where I am right now!

10 Likes

Nice! :facepunch:

Good stuff LL

And looking good too.

Very nice girl. Looking good!

Great work on the PR LL, and leaning out at the same time

Very nice!

Pretty sure those are abs!

1 Like

Thanks everyone, little nerveracking to post pics!

Rest day today-everything hurts and my garden calls (after 2 full days of rain and cool temps)

2 Likes

watch for the end of the week! Mtl will be in the high 20’s or low 30’s

Yes it is supposed to get very warm here as well, annnnnnddddd of course I am working :rage:

Bench-Cycle 4/5-Week 2-5/3/1

Bench
1x5-45 warm up
1x3-70 lbs
1x3-80 lbs
1x9-85 lbs REP PR

Chins (unassisted)
3x3 s/s with:

Dips (unassisted)
3x8

OH Press
3x5-45 lbs

Happy with bench! Shoulders feel sooo tight, and pretty much doms everywhere.

7 Likes

There you go LL
Another rep PR :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking great!

@mortdk @ChickenLittle
Thank you!