Littlelee Lifting And Sleeping Log

Wanna pay for mine too? I’m in the planning stage and need to pick an artist. It’s going to be pricey - $120/hr.

Strong!!!

You know what would be even cooler? Paying for MY last year at Uni. That would be the coolest.

@Frank_C @theonecamko

Uh…hell no?

@The_Myth- I really grinded that PR out. I was trying really hard to stay asleep and acheive a PR, when I woke briefly, I had to say to myself “you can do it, you can stay asleep, you can do this!!!”
It was tough, but worth it😝

4 Likes

Napping is strange for someone who does not need so much sleep.
Does a 15 minutes nap during diner time count as a start?

1 Like

IN my napping world, it definitely does not count, but a little cat nap never hurts…don’t you feel crappy when that happens?

Ok how is this cool…I pull off a 5.5 hour nap after a normal nights sleep, but after and in between night shifts I can’t sleep more then 5 hours? I am gonna have a very rough night tonight!

Well done on the napping PR.

@donnerschweer I think it would count. We all have to start somewhere and build from there. Can’t start out like the Champ @littlelee :slight_smile:

I know the feeling of the cold, but never give in to it. It always disappears, just before I leave home.

Ya, I think I will call in sick, but never do. I feel too guilty. Since I am rarely sick for real, my attendence is pretty good. I am halfway done my 72 hours and feel like crap!

Plus hubby is away on his annual boys weekend, which means a lot more on my plated besides work.

I can do this!

3 Likes

Feeling really run down and tired after my 72 hour week. As the week wore on I had less and less energy, and didn’t make it to the gym Friday or today as planned.
Mentally, I feel really low. It feels like life is just a long series of chores and responsibilities, and I am exhausted trying to keep up. I haven’t done anything “fun” in weeks, and just feel like I am dragging through the days just to get through them.
I know my mood is negatively impacted by not going to the gym. I know I will feel better if I go, it just feels like another chore to get done. I am not motivated to do anything, and I feel frustrated with it.
Rant over. Will workout tomorrow.

7 Likes

Rest up lady! You are doing incredible things for your family. The weights can wait.

How’s the hubbys job search?

Yes, this! Feels like a chore because of the mental funk you are in. Get a session in and you KNOW you will walk out of there feeling better!
Hang in there!
:sunflower:

1 Like

Hey LL

Do something crazy with hubby, climb a mountain or a tree, have a laugh and a G&T :clinking_glasses:
That’ll fix everything

Hoping your hubby finds something :slight_smile:

@losthog- Thanks. He has a second interview this week, but not much else on the horizon. Hopefully he gets and accepts something soon.

@jamie1888- thanks. Just gotta get that motivation!

@mortdk- ya some wine would be nice, pretty sure I don’t have the energy to climb mountains or trees right now lol

3 Likes

Well then take your car and drive to some water for a swim or go mental in a shopping mall.

1 Like

Well It’s way to cold to swim in my backyard pool, and I don’t have money to shop. I appreciate the suggestions though! Maybe some gardening and knitting, those are relaxing hobbies that take no money and less effort!

1 Like

Next sunny day just sit in the sun or shade with a nice drink. Look at the clouds, flowers, nature.

1 Like

Fire pit, cold beer and country music (or whatever music helps you feel the good vibes).

3 Likes

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I know I am burnt out and grumpy because honestly? Everything just seems like so much work.

There are so many things I need to get done I feel guilty doing anything relaxing, or for myself because then the other stuff doesnt get done.
I know it’s a problem of my own making, but “the to do list” causes me a lot of anxiety when it’s not done. Maybe I have some ocd or something…but when I do “relax”, I just think of all the stuff I should be doing.

A few more chores to do and plan on hitting the gym.

1 Like

Dead Day-Cycle 4-Week 3-5/3/1

Conventional Deads
1x3-135 lb warm up
1x3-155 lb warm up
1x5-180 lbs
1x3-190 lbs
1x5-200 lbs

Deficit Deads
5x5-135 lbs

Planks
3x1 minute

Straight Leg Raises
3x8- plus 10 lbs

I went. Nothing special about this workout.

5 Likes