Littlelee Lifting And Sleeping Log

I meant to tag you in my thread but I forgot…go figure, I’m in a fog. I’ve been taking days off from the gym! My days off will hopefully consist of two strong workouts (Monday and Wednesday) along with a lot of sitting in my recliner.

1 Like

I am glad you are taking days off, but is that because you chose to, or are just to busy to go??? Enjoy your recliner…some chill time. I would like a full report on your netflix binging!!

Too busy to train!

I only lift four days a week. I’m a bit flexible on the days but I try to not have two days off in a row (following CT’s advice). I’ve been lifting Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat and it’s been going well. I got off track this week with the evening part-time gig but I’ll survive. I made $350 watching baseball this weekend!

1 Like

Nice easy money! I imagine being off track with your workouts is causing some anxiety? I am jealous of the folk who typically have a regular schedule and can plan their workouts… my schedule is on a weekly basis and I can be a suck and going depends how I feel!

No anxiety because I saw it coming. It also helped that my training weeks have been weird for me. This program adds 2 sets per exercise on workouts three and four each week which makes those days longer. I’m off work Mon-Wed so I have more time to train on those days. I changed my training week so that days 1 and 2 of each week were on Friday and Saturday. I did days 3 and 4 on Monday and Wednesday. It’s been very strange for me because in my brain the week starts on Monday.

My busy week pushed everything back by half a week. Luckily I’m entering the final phase of this program and each day has the same volume (5/4/3/2/1 reps on everything). So now I’m back to doing day 1 on Monday which is way more natural in my head :smile:

2 Likes

5 hour nap (no PR)

Should change my log name to “Littlelee Sleeping Log” for this week.

2 Likes

Wimp.

I went to bed at three thirty yesterday, slept for twelve.

Guess that counts as sleep and not a nap.

Shit if 12 hours is a nap, you definitely get to keep the crown!!! But it does not…

Nice job :slight_smile: Do you ever feel more tired when you sleep that much?

If I slept for 12 hours someone would have to call the paramedics… LMAO!

3 Likes

Where is the line between nap and official sleep?

1 Like

@ChickenLittle - I think everyone has a certain amount of sleep they need, some more then others…

@donnerschweer- I was wondering the same thing …for me it is the time of day, and when you last slept…

1 Like

I think it doesn’t count as a nap. Think we might need to clarify the definition of a nap, lol.

Ok naps can be intentional or not, at an off time when you are not expected to sleep (ie: I do not count my day sleep off night shift as a nap, or on a regular day my sleep at night is not a nap). Any length of time is ok, I mean We are going for PR’s.

6 Likes

I would lose this one, I can barely sleep 6 hours.
A nap of more than an hour would be rare :slight_smile:
I envy your ability to sleep and nap.

1 Like

Sadly, I have only slept 6 hours between night shifts. It’s gonna be a rough night for me.

Do you dream a lot? I have always been interested in amount of sleep and dreaming, REM sleep. Some people might just need less sleep because they get a more restful sleep.

1 Like

Sometimes i remember my dreams, I guess I dream, but don’t always recall them

Honestly, it seems men recall their dreams less then women. I can recall my dreams almost every night, and most of the time more then one.
I feel most rested on niggts when I dream.

Night shift dreaming barely exists, lol.

Me too, I am happy to get 7 hours once per week. I never recall dream but fall asleep fast and normally jump out of bed just as fast

Geez girl… thats rough! I feel like dying after just 6 hours sleep.

I do not fall asleep quickly, too much running through my head, even exhausted after night shifts it will take me at least 15/20 minutes to fall asleep. I am jealous of your ease of sleep.

Same here!