Little Yellow Bastards

They’re gonna die. Tonight, I launch my attack. I shall lay my head down to sleep tonight knowing I’ve exacted my vengeance for the atrocities committed against me.

I learned a valuable lesson today: Yellowjackets are damned hard to get off once they’ve latched onto your clothing. And they can sting right through said clothing as if it weren’t there at all. Multiple times. I think the one that got me on my right ribcage must’ve hit me six or seven times. The worst part was that two of them got up my shorts. One for each cheek.

They’ll definitely make you give a fuck less whether the grass gets cut today or not!!

But tomorrow? Tomorrow the grass will be cut… yes indeedy. I’m gonna cut me some fucking grass tomorrow and I hope I see little dead yellow motherfuckers all over my lawn.

Good luck man, I had a 4-5K bee hive in my backyard. They were killer bees and I got stung twice when I was messing around with them. I was throwing all kinds of stuff at them like spray paint, thiner, soap with water, bee spray killer, gasoline, windex, armor all…you get the point and two of them managed to fly behind me and that is how the suckers got me.

Anyway, get a good bee spray killer and that should do the job.

And here I thought this was going to be another thread about the olympics.

I’ve been reading up on the best ways to kill them. Everything I’ve read says to get a yellowjacket- specific spray killer and empty the can into the hole at night. Then cover the hole with dirt. Job done.

So, yeah, there won’t be little yellow corpses all over the place tomorrow, but that’s the way I choose to imagine it.

Gotcha

There is no more satisfying way to kill wasps than with fire.

Years ago there was a full blown bee-hive of monstrous proportions in the old dog house at my families cabin. I was bored one day and started to chuck rocks in it for no reason(I was like 8, throwing rocks at shit was a good time back then)when suddenly about 10 hornets came out of that thing and stung the shit out of me.

It must have been near the 4th of July because after was caked up with baking soda and water me and my brothers started launching bottle rockets, smoke bombs, firecrackers, and just about everything else we could get our hands on into that old dog house. Things escalated pretty quickly from there and pretty soon the hole damn thing was on fire. Funny thing is, as soon as we started with the fireworks, the pain went away…

Good hunting!

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
And here I thought this was going to be another thread about the olympics.[/quote]

Im glad I wasnt the only one who thought of the Chinese Gymnast threads when I saw the title.

Some of the more creative tools used in bee warfare:

1. Plastic bag, can of freon, hose and fitting for transferring contents of can to plastic bag.

2. Gasoline, screen door, and a match. Dump gasoline over their lair, screen door to block the pissed off bastards, and you know what to do with the match.

We thought we had a bee hive before. It was the size of a football. Me and my dad surrounded it and sprayed it with bee spray. They just sat there and died. They hadn’t even built the hive yet it turns out. Just a huge pile of bees on the ground.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
There is no more satisfying way to kill wasps than with fire.

Years ago there was a full blown bee-hive of monstrous proportions in the old dog house at my families cabin. I was bored one day and started to chuck rocks in it for no reason(I was like 8, throwing rocks at shit was a good time back then)when suddenly about 10 hornets came out of that thing and stung the shit out of me.

It must have been near the 4th of July because after was caked up with baking soda and water me and my brothers started launching bottle rockets, smoke bombs, firecrackers, and just about everything else we could get our hands on into that old dog house. Things escalated pretty quickly from there and pretty soon the hole damn thing was on fire. Funny thing is, as soon as we started with the fireworks, the pain went away…

Good hunting! [/quote]

Lol ownage!!!

Just crush them in your hand.

ive messed with bees a hundred times haha… the last time I was shooting at a nest with a blow gun XD I like using the hose but Id suggest a little smoke and then a cup of vitamin G (gas) then a match

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Just crush them in your hand.[/quote]

Try hitting them.

You may enjoy this:

(Bee Carnage)

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
You may enjoy this:

(Bee Carnage)

[/quote]

That was seriously the best thing I’ve read in a week.

I honestly thought this was gonna be another thread about the chinese at the olympics…

Well, my vision of millions of little yellow corpses covering my lawn didn’t materialize. But there’s no activity around the hole.

I almost kinda hope there are a bunch still alive, as I thought up a much more entertaining way of murdering them. Involves lighter fluid, match, and a yellowjacket sacrifice.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:

1. Plastic bag, can of freon, hose and fitting for transferring contents of can to plastic bag.

Nice, but where do you get freon from and why not any compressed gas other than oxygen since CO2, nitrous etc will suffocate the little b’stards anyway?[/quote]

Most auto parts stores sell freon the last time I checked, and the reason to use it is so you can freeze the hive, along with all the bees.

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
SteelyD wrote:
You may enjoy this:

(Bee Carnage)

That was seriously the best thing I’ve read in a week.[/quote]

Agreed.

Nothing like throwing lots of flammable liquid and causing a mess.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
You may enjoy this:

(Bee Carnage)

[/quote]

That’s awesome.