T Nation

Little Neck and a Big Head

Hello

Training a number of years now and one thing I have always hated is my neck!i do shrugs and deadlifts but yesterday I bought a neck harness and thinking about getting some neck bridges done?

My thinking is if I do them first in workout and every day I may start seeing some results

Any advice would be cool?

wear a scarf?

This is all I got.

In grade school, there was a kid who had a ginormous head. We called him “Punkin’Head”.

I apologized to him later in life. He said “No worries, bro”.

That was cathartic. Thank you, OP, for letting me get that off my chest.

I’d recommend 5 sets of 20-30 reps every day with that neck harness for a few months, and then see if you’re satisfied with your 30 inch neck.

No need to do neck bridges unless you really wanna risk a cervical disk herniation

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
This is all I got.

In grade school, there was a kid who had a ginormous head. We called him “Punkin’Head”.

I apologized to him later in life. He said “No worries, bro”.

That was cathartic. Thank you, OP, for letting me get that off my chest.[/quote]

That was too fucking funny.
And reminds me I’ve got an apology to make.

This coulda been a title of a SAMA thread… LOL

*sigh… I miss lurkin in that forum

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:
This coulda been a title of a SAMA thread… LOL

*sigh… I miss lurkin in that forum[/quote]

Those were the good ol days

Believe it or not that shit will grow over time. Don’t go HAM. You can work up to it but I wouldn’t recommend more than three weeks to a month of work. Once you reach that point, you’re going to want to stop to see how your gains because it might keep growing for a while after you stop.