Ladies and gentlemen… and others who identify as whatever they want…
within regard to me taking androgen replacement into my own hands there’s a concept I’ve been fiddling with for a while that I’ve decided to try. Testosterone… in general has been a rather tricky hormone for me to manage, in higher dosages it appears to induce more unpleasant side effect comparative to numerous other AAS I’ve tried… the side effects pertaining to
- excessive sweating/terrible BO
- Autonomic dysfunction (this pretty much only occurs with test actually. I have some degree of autonomic/CNS dysfunction related to fibromyalgia regardless though)
- Androgenic side effects (body hair out of control…) this is genetic, but I have it particularly bad, and TRT has made the condition quite a bit worse and it isn’t slowing down… genes for balding appear to be in my favour though, as in… I probably won’t go bald
- Water retention, compared to say how I look on masteron, anavar, nandrolone etc I tend to hold a looooooot of water on test (say anything above 125mg weekly, and I cruise on 200)… I feel good, but good god is it unaesthetic. Despite my level of insight regarding numerous situations, I’m still a vein shallow teenage boy who tends to make irresponsible decisions at times… I don’t like the bloated, watery look testosterone in particular gives me.
My thought process goes like this
- Ask my doc for a low dose dieuretic (bad idea, don’t want to be messing with dieuretics)
- Proviron/mast with trt (androgenic nature would make my ‘hairy’ situation worse, perhaps a very low dose like 50mg mast weekly (cut test dose by 50mg) or 25mg proviron/day (with oral bioavailability of 3% I’d be getting less than 7mg mesterolone/wk)
- Trial EQ as a TRT substitute… I’ve thought about this before, but with time constraints between bloods I haven’t been able to. I’ve heard boldenone is considerably less potent compared to test mg/mg, thus I’m not entirely sure how much I’d want for it to equate to the equivalent 200mg test. The very long ester does mean that mg/mg there’s considerably less base hormone compared to test e/c, say perhaps almost 10mg base hormone less in 100mg. Then there’s the facet of whether it can provide adequate neurological regulation, or is a DHT derivative esque compound known for inducing a feeling of wellbeing required (like mesterolone at 25 mg daily)… but I’m trying to avoid excessive androgenicity… BUT 25mg is a very low dose
However my quealms relate within
- that’s two androgens stacked together for prolonged use
- What are the long term implications, we all know they aren’t great, but is it going to take 5-10 years off my life or 40 years off?
I don’t intend on running a flat out cycle (again, I don’t ever plan to go heavier than what my last cycle was with the 250mg test 100mg mast for six weeks and 20mg dbol for 2.5 wks on top of the test/mast) for at LEAST 6-12 months, I’m just looking for ART that meets the goals I have (including getting a slight extra “kick” compared to outright physiology if you catch my drift). I don’t feel as if I have the level of responsibility/maturity at the moment to handle blasting “big boy doses” (say 5-600mg/wk)… although that’s exactly what I did in December for 2.5 wks (250mg test 100mg mast 20mg dbol), and thus the notion of running a flat out cycle is being put off for the time being.
I’d prefer my total mg of hormones/wk to be at or under 300mg weekly. So… I guess my question is, what would (say anyone who has used EQ before) be comparable to that of 200mg test weekly? I’ve heard of people using EQ for trt, the supposed effects on erythropoiesis would be beneficial as I am anaemic (haemoglobin about 135 last time it was checked)… this is due to prolonged bleeding due to haemorrhoids, the bleeding has stopped as it was due to intensive exercise (valsalva manoeuvre)… however as I get back to gym it’ll start up again, in which case I have to go back to my doctor and look at more invasive surgical options as rubber band ligation appears to have not corrected the issue (and come on… I’m not going to stop deadlifting/ squatting). For anyone who has potentially tried this, is EQ alone adequate in terms of providing neurological homeostasis (primarily looking at libido maintenance)
Not particularly worried about the potential effect regarding anxiety, boldenone does appear to uniquely hold an elevated risk regarding nephrotoxicity/kidney damage, otherwise ehhh, I’d stipulate it’s one of the safer compounds to use. I’ve pretty much decided to go through with this experiment, just unsure on dosages… obviously the cardiovascular risk will be higher (bigger hit on lipids, the hormone is entirely synthetic/not naturally produced, very little data regarding the hormone and it’s interaction with numerous systems of the body)… does appear to elicit quite a bit of damage via inducing oxidive stress
Gonna perhaps give @Singhbuilder a fat tag here as I believe he has run compounds other than test for TRT