Little Embarrasing Question...

Has anyone here had problems when they are bulking with gas? And has anyone found a solution?

Haha, yes of course. I can kill any plant life in my house, which is why I dont even bother with them or new paint for that matter.

The solution is to find a partner who is also bulking so what do you say? j/k

I do know that if I drop my friends off sooner rather than later, the gas goes away. But if I let it marinate, watch out!!

A

[quote]sarah1 wrote:
Has anyone here had problems when they are bulking with gas? And has anyone found a solution?

[/quote]

LOL yup shit happens :slight_smile:

it can be part of it. Have you added food new ones?? give your body time to adjust and think about some digestive aids, probiotics, stay hydrated

Phill

[quote]Amsterdam Animal wrote:
Haha, yes of course. I can kill any plant life in my house, which is why I dont even bother with them or new paint for that matter.

I do know that if I drop my friends off sooner rather than later, the gas goes away. But if I let it marinate, watch out!!

A

sarah1 wrote:

[/quote]

Exactly. What bodybuilder who would pass for “big” doesn’t know how to fart with the skill of a Buddhist monk trained ninja assassin? That’s life.

Haha, thats right Prof, I am very proud of it actually.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Amsterdam Animal wrote:

A

sarah1 wrote:

Exactly. What bodybuilder who would pass for “big” doesn’t know how to fart with the skill of a Buddhist monk trained ninja assassin? That’s life.[/quote]

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Exactly. What bodybuilder who would pass for “big” doesn’t know how to fart with the skill of a Buddhist monk trained ninja assassin? That’s life.[/quote]

Hell yeah, it’s all in the timing and execution.

Also, having a depressed-looking, jelly bellied dog nearby always helps. They tend to smell their butts even after a human farts, wondering “Was it me?” And so man’s best friend will unknowingly take the blame. Mwahaha

[quote]sarah1 wrote:

[/quote]

Hahah yeah I’ve got the same problem. There was actually a Mythbusters episode on protein consumption and elevated gas levels

Not much you can do about it though, unless you wanna by the “odor eliminating underwear” (it’s a real product.)