Little Dane

I just wanted to show my self and hear how you peopel thought about my physique and to to hear if any one have any good traning ideas… i will post before pics and then progress pictures.

the before pictures are from december and the new ones are from this monthe

before

before

now

now

now

states

weigth 70kg

height 178cm

goals: weigh 85kg and bench 100kg

Yep you should do 20 rep breather squats three times a week and drink 3-4 litres of milk everyday on top of a really good diet and get back to us in 3 months.

Absolutely stop whatever the hell you’ve been doing for 6 months

I think you have potential but I think you might be wasting it

Could we PLEASE get rid of the “Rate My Physique” section?

Pretty please?

No disrespect meant to the OP, just a general comment.

-J

why are you posting? please explain?

I don’t want to be too much of a jackass because I know how hard it is to start but why, WHY do you want to post pics like that?

somethings are just way beyond me.

i did it becaus i wanted to try :)… sorry if offented some one by doing that, not my enttention… i know the posining is bad, really bad, but was in a hurry… i think i have made good progress in 6 monthes. went from (wieght)62kg to 70kg and a bench from 60kg for 3x10 to 72kg 10x4 im saticifed :slight_smile:

[quote]DKz(JoneZ) wrote:
i did it becaus i wanted to try :)… sorry if offented some one by doing that, not my enttention… i know the posining is bad, really bad, but was in a hurry… i think i have made good progress in 6 monthes. went from (wieght)62kg to 70kg and a bench from 60kg for 3x10 to 72kg 10x4 im saticifed :slight_smile: [/quote]

You went from doing 135 ten times to 160 four times? That’s not very impressive at all, especially for six months of training time.

Get stronger and let everything else sort itself out.

hey man, listen. You haven’t offended anyone but the point is; yeah sure your progress is good on paper but do you really think you’re at a point where you should be posing on t nation?

now, for the progress; never be satisfied. be happy yes, satisfied no. Being satisfied implies that you have reached your goals. It’s like settling for less. At your stage you have lots more to acheive.

And I agree with Conorh, get the strength up. Things will sort it on their own.

I started training just over a year ago weighing; 81 kg. I struggled to bench 3x70kg. Now I can bench 125kg x 1 and weight 95kg Not impressive in the grand scheme of things but you can see that you can make a lot more progress this year.

Do a lot more Deadlifts and squats… bench is less important than you think.

There is nothing wrong with “Rate my Physique” if you don’t like it, don’t read it.

DKz(JoneZ) the original poster is a young fellow who wants to make some progress. Also I think his English is not 100% so cut him some slack - might be more difficult for him to read the articles etc…

I have nothing against a young fellow posting these pictures so people can give some feedback.

DKz(JoneZ) - you have to realise, that at your age, you should be making INCREDIBLE progress in 6 months. You have done OK progress but you really should be putting on some good muscle. Then again I don’t know how old you are.

I think you should do the squat program I outlined. If you are Danish you probably don’t have much trouble with milk - you should drink 3-4 litres PER DAY. Squat 3x a week. 20 reps, with a weight you can only do 10 reps with. Read the program. You can bench as well 3x a week or bench twice and row once. At your age that is all you have to do and you will put on some great size very fast.

[quote]swissrugby67 wrote:
hey man, listen. You haven’t offended anyone but the point is; yeah sure your progress is good on paper but do you really think you’re at a point where you should be posing on t nation?
[/quote]

This is NOT a “posing” forum. This is a “rate my physique” forum. The posing forum is powerful images etc… and I think people need to stop expecting people to come in here already with a great physique so everyone can pat them on the ass.

There are many people out there with distorted body images and this forum can help sort them out. There are skinny kids who think they are muscly and there are thin people who think they are fat and fat people who think they are thin and everything else.

This poster thinks he has made great progress but he needs to realise he can probably do a lot better. I think he has focused on bench and arms for 6 months and is wasting time doing so.

[quote]Magarhe wrote:
There is nothing wrong with “Rate my Physique” if you don’t like it, don’t read it.[/quote]

That is one of the hollowest arguments you could make. I could also say “if you don’t like my posts, don’t read them”.

Don’t get your blood pressure up, I was just making a comment about the whole section, not trying to offend the OP (which I thought I made perfectly clear in my initial reply).

/end hijack

[quote]Magarhe wrote:
There is nothing wrong with “Rate my Physique” if you don’t like it, don’t read it.

DKz(JoneZ) the original poster is a young fellow who wants to make some progress. Also I think his English is not 100% so cut him some slack - might be more difficult for him to read the articles etc…

I have nothing against a young fellow posting these pictures so people can give some feedback.

DKz(JoneZ) - you have to realise, that at your age, you should be making INCREDIBLE progress in 6 months. You have done OK progress but you really should be putting on some good muscle. Then again I don’t know how old you are.

I think you should do the squat program I outlined. If you are Danish you probably don’t have much trouble with milk - you should drink 3-4 litres PER DAY. Squat 3x a week. 20 reps, with a weight you can only do 10 reps with. Read the program. You can bench as well 3x a week or bench twice and row once. At your age that is all you have to do and you will put on some great size very fast.

[/quote]

Good post. He’s a young guy looking for guidance and for his young age has made a slight amount of progress already and has potential for tons more. You guys being critical act as if you have Olympian proportions with champion power-lifting numbers.
If you don’t like the thread don’t read it.

[quote]Magarhe wrote:
This is NOT a “posing” forum. This is a “rate my physique” forum. The posing forum is powerful images etc… and I think people need to stop expecting people to come in here already with a great physique so everyone can pat them on the ass.

There are many people out there with distorted body images and this forum can help sort them out. There are skinny kids who think they are muscly and there are thin people who think they are fat and fat people who think they are thin and everything else.

This poster thinks he has made great progress but he needs to realise he can probably do a lot better. I think he has focused on bench and arms for 6 months and is wasting time doing so.

[/quote]

You’re right that there’s nothing wrong with rate my physique… but you are wrong because the reasons you gave are completely irrelevant.

This website, believe it or not, is a bodybuilding and strength focused one which has for aims to promote athletes of all types to excel in their domain.

Please explain how comforting skinny people or fat people falls into this?

Sure, we need to give advice to those who need it most but surely rate my physique is not where it should be. There exists a BEGINNERS thread… and it should be used.

what - the - f@#ck ???

what is it with the people who pop into Rate My Physique and then post “please can we get rid of this section” ???

It is not just you, it seems to happen in nearly every thread. Or maybe I exaggerate, but it does happen A LOT.

Why get rid of it? There have been some great threads in it.