Listening to Only One Song

Dream Theater - Wait for Sleep
or
Goo Goo Dolls - Black Balloon

The only two songs I can listen to at any time not matter what is going on, no matter if I’m up or down, both of those never get old

Indestructible - Disturbed
or
Pure F*cking Armageddon - Mayhem

anything loud, with good bass and a decent guitar line.

I’d have to write it first.

Misirlou, Dick Dale.

“Don’t worry, be happy”

“Die MF Die” by Dope

Going to be really angry only getting to listen to one song so I might as well make it an angry one.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Nine Inch Nails - Leaving Hope

[/quote]

I am so telling Geddy, Neil and Alex.

If I have to listen to one song for the rest of my life, I think I would go with something longer and more complex, something like Richard Wagner’s Die Walküre or Tchaikovsky’s violin concerto in D major

“Song Of The Wind” Carlos Santana.

I’m changing my answer to 8 Ungarische Tanze by Brahms. That way I’d be able to listen to the songs AND dance.

Prayer by Disturbed.

[quote]sen say wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Nine Inch Nails - Leaving Hope

I am so telling Geddy, Neil and Alex.[/quote]

They’ll get over it. They are probably glad at least one of their fans isn’t bitching about the lack on synths on the last 6 albums.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
They are probably glad at least one of their fans isn’t bitching about the lack on synths on the last 6 albums.

[/quote]

Look bro, fans of my generation have been bitching about the lack of guitars since Signals. Not me, mind ya, real fans, like me, would be happy to hear them play twinkle twinkle little star with Geddy on one of those playskool xylophones, Alex on a ukelele and Neil on a bunch of pots and pans.

[quote]sen say wrote:

Geddy on one of those playskool xylophones, Alex on a ukelele and Neil on a bunch of pots and pans.[/quote]

Some Rush fan you claim to be! You’ve never even heard The Trees!

Definitely this one.

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:
Definitely this one.

- YouTube [/quote]

I can’t believe you were the first to post that!

I know right? Somebody had to do it.

it would have to be Excuse Me While I Kill Myself by Sentenced. because that’s what would happen if I could only have 1 song!!!

This is pretty much impossible since it changes constantly.

Strung Out - Matchbook
Led Zeppelin - since i’ve been loving you
Thrice - For Miles