Listening to Only One Song

Most people consider this question impossible to answer.

If you were forced to only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what song would that be?

For me, It is “Estranged” by Guns n’ Roses. This song is a masterpiece, and always gives me the chills.

Shoot to Thrill - AC/DC

Probably Road to Zion by Damian Marley and Nas.

That’s a tough question, because listening to only one song, no matter what it is, will likely drive you crazy. I love rock music, but if I could only listen to one song repeatedly, it would have to be something more soothing. Therefore, I would go with Elizabeth Schwarzkopf’s rendition of “Barcarolle” from Offenbach’s opera “Les Contes d’Hoffmann” or Beethoven’s “Moonlight Sonata”.

DB

This is hard. I would say something pretty simple and repetitive so it could be tuned out eventually. Superbeast by Rob Zombie.

everything about the song is so true its painful.
sadly no one listens,cause “its just a song”

any of the following

Pour Some Sugar on Me
November Rain
Sweet Child of Mine
I’m Sorry - Buckcherry

“Cold Bitch” - Soundgarden

OR

“After All The Dead” - Black Sabbath (with Dio on vocals, of course)

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I would go with Elizabeth Schwarzkopf’s rendition of “Barcarolle” from Offenbach’s opera “Les Contes d’Hoffmann”.

DB [/quote]

Stormin’ Norman’s wife? I never knew…

Halo - Machine Head

or

Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd

“Beat Yourself Blind” - Skid Row

It’s my favorite song to sing. I probably look like a nut in my car when I do it.

Rhapsody in Blue by George Gershwin

If I had to pick one favorite song (which is really hard because I have a 100 of them) it would be “Count On Me” by Jefferson Starship. It’s one of the only songs that has stayed on my MP3 since I got it two years ago.

When I was studying in law school and for the bar exam, I played Pearl Jam’s “Hard to Imagine” on repeat for hours at a time. I still do it when I need to concentrate, and I am still never sick of that song.

Lateralus

Journey dont stop beliving

Nine Inch Nails - Leaving Hope