T Nation

List of Biden's Idiocies

I’ll start with the Couric interview:

"Being interviewed by Katie Couric on the “CBS Evening News,” Biden said: “When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, ‘Look, here’s what happened.’”

"Couric was nearly moved to tears by the brilliance of Biden’s brain-damaged remark. She was especially intrigued by Biden’s claim that FDR had said the new iPhone was the bomb!

Here is Couric’s full response to Biden’s bizarre outburst about FDR (a) being president and (b) going on TV in 1929: “Relating to the fears of the average American is one of Biden’s strong suits.”

Another gem:

"Shockingly, Sen. Joe Biden was one of only five senators to vote against the first Alaskan pipeline bill in 1973. This is like having been a Nazi sympathizer during World War II. If Sarah Palin does nothing else, she has got to tie that idiotic pipeline vote around Biden’s neck.

The Senate passed the 1973 Alaskan pipeline bill by an overwhelming 80-5 vote. Only five senators voted against the pipeline on final passage. Sen. Biden is the only one who is still in the Senate – the other four having been confined to mental institutions long ago."

— Ann Coulter

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=28834

At least he knows who Hamas is and what their role is in the Middle East.

You missed the part where he knows that you can’t see Russia from Juneau.

At that time the Alaska pipeline was an extremely controversial project. No one had ever built anything like that before and even then terrorism (back then they called it sabotage) was a concern. It also ran way over budget and took years to build.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:

At that time the Alaska pipeline was an extremely controversial project.
[/quote]
So contraversial that passed easily.

[quote]
No one had ever built anything like that before and even then terrorism (back then they called it sabotage) was a concern.
It also ran way over budget and took years to build.[/quote]
So I guess it has been a failure? I guess we would have been better off not building it?

[quote]dhickey wrote:
RoadWarrior wrote:

At that time the Alaska pipeline was an extremely controversial project.

So contraversial that passed easily.

No one had ever built anything like that before and even then terrorism (back then they called it sabotage) was a concern.
It also ran way over budget and took years to build.
So I guess it has been a failure? I guess we would have been better off not building it?
[/quote]

I never said that it was a failure or we would be better off not building it. Now you’re talking like Obama…