Liquidrone UTT, Will I Need PCT?

just got some liquidrone utt and wondering if anyone is familiar with the product and what i should be expecting??? and pct advice??? thanks

Thx to our good friends at Google, I can see that it has the same chem structure as many tren designers.

Can help you put on mass, lose your libido… the usual.

Read the stickies on PCT and SERMs. No OTC crap, either.

erving Size: 1 ml
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per

Serving % Daily
Value
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 12.5mg *

Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Lechithin (Phosphatidlycholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, Phosphatidylinositol, Phosphatidlysermine, Phosphatidic Acid), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Phosphoric acid, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate, Sucralose, Aspartame, Potassium sorbate, Soduim Benzoate, Foam Control Agent.

Directions
As a dietary supplement, take 2 oral doses per day - under the tongue, hold for 30 seconds, then swallow. Use in divided doses 8 hours apart.

Warning
Not for use by individuals under the age of 21 years. Not for use by women. Keep out of reach of Children.

Appears to be the standard, “tren” prohormone.

Not tren at all, not even close.

Not based on pharamceutical steroids either.

Progestin based, aka stay away from it.

I see no difference between this and all the other “tren crap” “prohormones” floating around.

Guess what else we use progestins for…women’s birth-control pills… awesome right, just what teenage boys need.

Anyways, their whole gimmick is that its sublingually administered.

I read some shit like its a “liver safe oral” because of our “genius, never before seen delivery system”.

Otherwise known as putting it under the tounge, which has been done for what 200+ years ? Something like that.

Heres the kicker, all the “tren” prohormones on the market aren’t methylated, so they dont effect the liver in that fashion.

All of the tren prohormones are “liver safe”.

Its kinda laughable really, I fear for the safety of the public.

so unsafe product???

[quote]…aydn… wrote:
so unsafe product???[/quote]

Yes.

But then agian so is alcohol and cigarettes, etc.

Theres a ton of kids running this stuff, and I think we are going to see very nasty prolactin and progestin induced “WTF Help ME !!” threads popping up in the near future as a result.

Progestin based products are untested, and have a host of problems that can not be corrected with our normal bag of tricks, commonly available SERM’s and at worst AI’s.

Will it cause permanent damage to you ?? Who knows, this compound is just something they made up and threw at the market like poison candy.

But certainly they are incredibly poorly designed, and there is absolutely no reason to use them when many prohormones derived from actual steroids with DECADES of testing on ABSURD numbers of users, are available everywhere.

These steroids are predictable, relatively safe, effective, and we have pretty much seen everything that has or can been done with them.

Dangerous, yes, how dangerous ?, I cant say how dangerous because its only been sold for a very short period of time, not enough data coming in yet.

Bottom line, flush it, get your money back, or sell it to someone you dislike. I would not recommend using it.

well i had 5 doses and started neggin out so stopped taking it. im gonna use it after i do a natural comp. because in aus its probs the closest thing you will find to any steroid compound. if i could do a proper cycle n stear clear of ph i would…

[quote]…aydn… wrote:
well i had 5 doses and started neggin out so stopped taking it. im gonna use it after i do a natural comp. because in aus its probs the closest thing you will find to any steroid compound. if i could do a proper cycle n stear clear of ph i would…[/quote]

Just use a different Prohormone.

Tren is technically about as FAR from any steroid compound you can find, as its not based on any commonly used steroids.

superdrol, masterone based

hdrol, tbol based

pheraplex, madol based

epistane/havoc, Mepitiostane based

Furazadrol, basically just straight winstrol, although the compound’s name is technically miotolan

M1,4ADD, 1-T, Dbol based

The list goes on, I think theres a pretty sizable list in the pro hormone sticky.

is this the kinda stuff that u would need anti-estrogen for??

it does’nt aromatise. i put on 60kg of muscle its insane. and down to 3% body fat.

[quote]…aydn… wrote:
well i had 5 doses and started neggin out so stopped taking it. im gonna use it after i do a natural comp. because in aus its probs the closest thing you will find to any steroid compound. if i could do a proper cycle n stear clear of ph i would…[/quote]

How can you say it’s the closest thing to a steroid you can get in AUS. Australia like any Western country where steroids are illegal has a large underground network. Just keep looking, do you live in Sydney??