Liquidex Question

I found a website that sells anastrozole in liquid form with the following description:

Anastrozole is a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor. It is chemically described as 1,3-Benzenediacetonitrile, α, α, α’, α’-tetramethyl-5-(1H-1,2,4-triazol-1-ylmethyl). Its molecular formula is C17H19N5. Anastrozole is an off-white powder with a molecular weight of 293.4. Anastrozole has moderate aqueous solubility (0.5 mg/mL at 25?C); solubility is independent of pH in the physiological range.

1mg per ml – 50ml vial USP 24 grade anastrozole suspended in water

My question is, is this form of anastrozole able to be taken orally?
The picture of the solution shows it in a clear, glass, 5- ml vile with a rubber stopper, so it appears the solution has to be removed by needle & syringe. Is anyone familiar with this form of anastrozole or has anyone tried it? How was it?

• TF

Thought I’d bump this question. I’d really appreciate some feedback from any of you guys one here that might have some experience with this stuff.

Thanks

• TF

most liquid anti-e’s you will find online are to be taken orally.
I would suggest that after measurig out the amount you will be taking putting into another liquid before you drink it so you do not burn your mouth or throat since most are so high alcohol.
just a thought.
DA

DA,

What got me wondering in the first place was the fact that the legal disclaimer for the website states that none of the products are for human comsumption. I’ve taken A-dex before, both liquid and pill form, but I just want to make sure that this solution is okay to take orally.

Also, what kind of liquids do you recommend taking it with? When I used the liquid A-dex before, it tasted sort of like Gin, but it was a small enough amount to just choke down.

I guess the real basis for my question is this: Can anastrozole dissolved in sterile solution simply be taken as it is, or is it, for one reason or another, not orally bioavailable?

Thanks for the comments.

• TF

Some one else will have to help you out with actual bio avaibilty numbers.

I used to just drink my liquid nolva in a cup of white cranberry juice or some green tea.
Good luck.
DA

bush, DA,

Thanks for the responses. I tried to upload a pic of the solution in the vile, but not quite sure how to do it. I double checked and it does say that the anastrozole is suspended in water.

I’m pretty sure that I’m going to give it a try. Hopefully, everything will go smoothly.

• TF