Liquidex Question... Pretty Urgent

Hey guys, this is my second post here. My first post was about my depression and lack of energy during my cycle. The guys on this forum were nice enough to help me figure out the problem. I was under the impression that 10mg of Nolva ed would be acceptable. Oh and by the way I’m on 400mg a week of test cyp. (I inject bi-weekly). Anyway I understand now that I definitely need an AI such as Arimidex.

The problem is that I need it fast! I’ve researched alternatives and it seems to me that liquidex is an acceptable alternative. I realize the importance of buying this from a reputable vendor, but assuming I can get the good stuff, would liquidex be acceptable in my situation? Or would you guys suggest that I buy the real deal (Arimidex).

Also, has anyone here actually just used Liquidex during a cycle as an AI? If so, what were your results?

As always I appreciate you guys and all of the information that’s contained here on this website, feel free to bash me for being stupid and thinking Nolva would suffice, I know I have that coming, but I would definitely appreciate an answer to my question about liquidex too! :slight_smile: Thanks!

[quote]jstrydor wrote:
Hey guys, this is my second post here. My first post was about my depression and lack of energy during my cycle. The guys on this forum were nice enough to help me figure out the problem. I was under the impression that 10mg of Nolva ed would be acceptable. Oh and by the way I’m on 400mg a week of test cyp. (I inject bi-weekly). Anyway I understand now that I definitely need an AI such as Arimidex.

The problem is that I need it fast! I’ve researched alternatives and it seems to me that liquidex is an acceptable alternative. I realize the importance of buying this from a reputable vendor, but assuming I can get the good stuff, would liquidex be acceptable in my situation? Or would you guys suggest that I buy the real deal (Arimidex).

Also, has anyone here actually just used Liquidex during a cycle as an AI? If so, what were your results?

As always I appreciate you guys and all of the information that’s contained here on this website, feel free to bash me for being stupid and thinking Nolva would suffice, I know I have that coming, but I would definitely appreciate an answer to my question about liquidex too! :slight_smile: Thanks![/quote]

Dude, you already have your answer AND you’ve already been told there’s no source discussion here. I don’t know what more else you expect or why you think you needed to create another thread to clutter up the forum.

And by the way, bi-weekly means once every two weeks.

buy the real stuff. Always.

I prefer the real stuff, but I have used liquid anastrozole from a research chem and it worked fine. At the time I was using 500mg test E a week and 50mg dbol everyday. Got a little puffy nipple at .25mg EOD so I blasted Nolva for a few days and it went away then I upped the adex to .5 EOD and never had a problem.

[quote]Toby Queef wrote:

[quote]jstrydor wrote:

As always I appreciate you guys and all of the information that’s contained here on this website, feel free to bash me for being stupid and thinking Nolva would suffice, I know I have that coming, but I would definitely appreciate an answer to my question about liquidex too! :slight_smile: Thanks![/quote]

Dude, you already have your answer AND you’ve already been told there’s no source discussion here. I don’t know what more else you expect or why you think you needed to create another thread to clutter up the forum.

And by the way, bi-weekly means once every two weeks.[/quote]

I’m sorry man, I didn’t mean any disrespect and I’m definitely not asking for a source. I just wanted to know what some of the experiences have been with Liquidex versus the real thing. And you’re absolutely right about the bi-weekly thing, I don’t know what I was thinking when I said that! haha