Liquidex Overdose

Im on a steroid cycle testosterone cypionate 750mg and dianabol .40mg for the first 4 weeks. I started getting gyno and small doses of liquidex weren’t doing anything so I took 2 whole bottles of liquidex and now my sex drive has gone. I cant get an erection. I wasnt thinking properly i never knew liquidex could do this. Will my sex drive come back?

LOL holy shit. So you’re taking a dropper or so at a time, it isn’t working, instead of taking 2 droppers you decide to drink 2 whole bottles?

Yes it will come back, but it will take some time for it to clear your system.

For the sake of the human genome, I hope not.

Man, I can’t help you, but I think that those who can will be able to do so better if you state exactly how much you took over what period of time. I’m assuming that you didn’t just down two full bottles in one go.

How many millilitres did you take? What is the concentration of the formula? What was the time period over which you took it and how did you divide the doses?

I wish you the best of luck.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
For the sake of the human genome, I hope not. [/quote]

Oh my god, that’s so mean and yet so funny.

You must have annihalated your estrogen levels, you must feeling like absolute shit.
I took 1mg of anastrazole and I was dead, I think your levels will return to normal probably with a rebound.

You must have annihalated your estrogen levels, you must feeling like absolute shit.
I took 1mg of anastrazole and I was dead, I think your levels will return to normal probably with a rebound.

Some people are very susceptable to getting gyno. Its like no matter what you take, your going to get it. While some guys, never get it. They don’t even have to take anything for it or to prevent it, they just don’t get gyno. Not exactly sure why.

[quote]darre wrote:
Im on a steroid cycle testosterone cypionate 750mg and dianabol .40mg for the first 4 weeks. I started getting gyno and small doses of liquidex weren’t doing anything so I took 2 whole bottles of liquidex and now my sex drive has gone. I cant get an erection. I wasnt thinking properly i never knew liquidex could do this. Will my sex drive come back?
[/quote]

The proper way to treat gyno is to slice the nipples open with a razor blade and squeeze the gyno out.

And no, you will never have sex again.

Troll?

HAHAHA… I just finished studying for a final tomorrow, and this thread was just what I needed to read…

OP, I hope you are a troll…for your sake.

You just decided to knock back two bottles? How many ml? I assume 1mg/mg… so if you get if from the same place as me, you just downed 2 60ml bottles… so 120mg of adex… at once, when most people take about .5mg EOD…

I think that after awhile it will come back, probably with a rebound, but until then your life will suck… based on how stupid that was, I am with bonez, and sort of hope you are never able to have sex again…That would be called natural selection.

In clinical trials, a 60mg dose of Arimidex was given to healthy male subjects and was well tolerated, so it’s unlikely you will die.

Sadly, your stupidity is terminal.