Liquid Sun Rayz

Hi Everyone…Has anyone used Liquid Sun Rayz for their competition color? If so, what was your experience with it? I heard you don’t need a base color and it can be done the morning of the show…Please share any and all comments…thanks so much in advance :slight_smile:

I have a friend that used it for a national show last september and ended up a very strange green color the night before the show. They got her fixed in time for the show, but it was a very stressful situation. My handsdown favorite was to be airbrushed by jan tana. Especially since they will do touch ups for you if you end up needing touch ups. EX. I peed on my leg on accident between the morning and the evening show. I was horrified! The drip ran from my mid thigh all the freakin way down the back of my leg. I bout died of embarrassment. But they fixed it in a jiffy, and I stepped on stage like nothin ever happened. :slight_smile:

And after the show? I just wiped myself down with baby wipes and then we went out to dinner. Tan that was left faded in a few days and non of that nasty splotchy lepery lookin stuff that pro-tan caused when I used it before.

Hope this helps! Im sure others have had good experiences with liquid sun rayz. Id definitely do a trial run and try it a few weeks BEFORE your show. Don’t wait til the day of to test it out. Just in case. Don’t want you ending up lookin like Kermit the Frog. :smiley:

Thanks so much!!!

I used Liquid SunRayz and had excellent results. I think the key is to carefully follow the pre-tan instructions on the website. If you’ve had problems tanning before or have really tan reisitant skin you should contact Marilyn(sp?). I’m sure she’d be able to help you.