Liquid Protein Shots...

What do you guys think of those? Made with a beef protein isolate and the usual BCAA mix - no sugar, some minerals and a few other compounds. At 200 cals and 50 grams of protein per shot they look convenient and quick. I was reading the new Flex and they have a cool article on Kai’s diet, and he has two of these a day apparently. Usually don’t see a beef protein isolate, but I remember the old desiccated liver tablets - I had a bottle back in the day when I was first lifting…lol…anyway, just wondering if anyone has tried it. Don’t want to post a link to a non-Biotest product, so I just listed the macros and ingredients. It’s in some kind of concentrated liquid suspension…

Total Calories 200
Calories From Fat 0
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 150 mg
Potassium 6 mg
Total Carbohydrates 0 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g

Protein 50 g Calcium 100 mg
Phosphorus 60 mg
Magnesium 3 mg

Lactose Free, Cholesterol Free, Fat Free. Refrigerate After Opening.

Ingredients: Liquid Protein Blend [Purified Water, Hydrolized Beef Protein Isolate, BCAAs (L-Leucine, L-Valine, L-Isoleucine). Intermediates: GKG (Glutamine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate), OKG (Ornithine-Alpha-Ketoglutarate), AKG (Alpha-Ketoglutarate), And KIC (Alpha-Ketoisocaproate)], Hydrolized Beef Protein Collagen Isolate, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Acesulfame Potassium, And FD&C Yellow #6.