Liquid Nolvadex Possible Contamination?

Hello, I know this may sound ridiculous but i am wondering if an oral syringe has a very small amount of water in it from washing the night before,(maybe a drop or so that wouldnt dry or what not) If the drop of water gets in the bottle will it somehow render the solution usless?

maybe by introducing bacteria into the solution? or does the solution contain substances to keep from spoiling from bacteria. Im assuming this is probably the case because refridgeration is not required. I am the type of person who thinks of every possible outcome of something, no matter how silly it seems. I am talking about liquid tamoxifen citrate. getting small amount of water in the bottle.

Are you receiving treatment for your compulsive thoughts?

did you consider microscopic dust particles floating in the air? This could be serious stuff

Your fine

If you’re not injecting and ingesting in a clean room, on a static free table, with a hazmat suit, you are doing it wrong.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
If you’re not injecting and ingesting in a clean room, on a static free table, with a hazmat suit, you are doing it wrong.[/quote]

And here I’ve been doing it wrong this whole time

do you have any cats? Feline AIDS can be very contagious.