Liquid MAG-10 Under Tongue?

tried a quick search.

I thought I read somewhere that (original liquid version), you’re supposed to put it under your tongue. But, the bottle doesn’t indicate this. Am I to just swallow the load :wink: ?

also, probably being anal, but I’m using this and 11-T at one dose per day.

would it be best to apply 11-T in the morning when cortisol levels are the highest, or does it not really matter with the product?

I was thinking 11-T morning, MAG-10 night.

oh, and also have an old bottle of M and TRIBEX, kept frozen, but expired in '05 I believe. any idea if the ingredients are still active enough?

I;ve used one of those expired bottles of M before. can’t say how potent it was in comparison to a non-expired one but I am an optimist by nature.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
tried a quick search.

I thought I read somewhere that (original liquid version), you’re supposed to put it under your tongue. But, the bottle doesn’t indicate this. Am I to just swallow the load :wink: ?

would it be best to apply 11-T in the morning when cortisol levels are the highest, or does it not really matter with the product?

I was thinking 11-T morning, MAG-10 night.[/quote]

I think Bill Roberts said that 11-T is not meant to suppress a rise in natural cortisol production (e.g., the higher levels in the morning) but more of a spike in cortisol, such as that induced by exercise.

Besides, I understand your thinking, but I took a cortisol rhythm test that showed my levels were inverted; cortisol was higher for me in the evening than in the morning, so you don’t know how your own natural levels are skewed.

But, I’m pretty sure everyone’s levels spike post-exercise.

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
tried a quick search.

I was thinking 11-T morning, MAG-10 night.

I think Bill Roberts said that 11-T is not meant to suppress a rise in natural cortisol production (e.g., the higher levels in the morning) but more of a spike in cortisol, such as that induced by exercise.

Besides, I understand your thinking, but I took a cortisol rhythm test that showed my levels were inverted; cortisol was higher for me in the evening than in the morning, so you don’t know how your own natural levels are skewed.

But, I’m pretty sure everyone’s levels spike post-exercise.[/quote]

I once read an article on inverted cortisol and how it is not a good thing and that it can be made right. I think it said something about bad sleep, too much stress and something else.

It was here…you might search for it if that interests you.

There was way too many gay things about that post jehovas…

I took some expired M that had been frozen and had the same positive experience I had when taking it before.

I miss M. I used it regularly and really liked it. I wish they would bring it back.

Christopher

[quote]monkey_space wrote:
I took some expired M that had been frozen and had the same positive experience I had when taking it before.

I miss M. I used it regularly and really liked it. I wish they would bring it back.

Christopher[/quote]

isn’t it one of the ingredients in Alpha Male?