T Nation

Liquid Letrozole

I was going to order some kits from Universal Kits and saw they also sell liquid femara. I’ve heard a lot about other sources, but nothing about Universal Kits for research chemicals. Anyone have experience with their producs or heard anything?

JC

no I personally use AG-Guys, always great customer service and they taste great.

Save 4X of your hard earned money and go with ChemOne. AG-Guys is 4X more expensive per cc than ChemOne.

http://chemoneresearch.com

I am taking their letro right now - and the taste is just like a piece of double-bubble bubble gum.

I wouldn’t ever use Chemone. I wouldn’t ever use IBE either. I use www.AG-Guys.com .

Both of the first two compannies I just mentioned( C1 and IBE) are, however burning up the Private Messages on this board, and extensively soliciting buisness via the PM system here.

Let me get this right I can buy clenbuterol from a chem research site legally, and it is legit stuff? I am not a real drug law buff. And you guys are saying ag guys and chemone research are legit sources for clen and anti’s?

Research chemicals are legal to sell provided the buyer is going to use them for reseach purposes. Many of these chemicals are legal to purchase, though become illegal as soon as you consume them or posess them with the intent of personal use. There isn’t really much of a legal issue to worry about buying these chemicals online.

JC

[quote]bigdaddy082 wrote:
Let me get this right I can buy clenbuterol from a chem research site legally, and it is legit stuff? I am not a real drug law buff. And you guys are saying ag guys and chemone research are legit sources for clen and anti’s?[/quote]

ChemOne is legit.

So are these products for oral or im use if someone was using them? I am confused

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I know a lot of people who are quite pleased with both AG Guys as well as ChemOne. Anthony Roberts is a known endorser of AG Guys so his comments aren’t surprising. Although he didn’t exactly bash them either which should tell you something.

Fact is you get about twice the product for half the price from C1 as AG. Too many people are sharing positives and too few are bashing either company to not believe in their reputations.

As far as using the Letro, very few people actually need something this powerful. Liqui-dex or whatever its called should more than suffice. Also I’ve seen great results with Liqui-Clen or similar product.

I had a terrible case of gyno from a cycle of masterdrol.

chemoneresearch is the shit. Took 4 days from the time I placed my order to get my liquid letro.

3 Weeks later I was gyno free entirely. I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t found the letro.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]sapasion wrote:
As far as using the Letro, very few people actually need something this powerful. Liqui-dex or whatever its called should more than suffice. Also I’ve seen great results with Liqui-Clen or similar product.[/quote]

Clen is not an AI and clen can be dangerous.

Yes, Letro can drive E so low that you loose libido and mess up your cholesterol and endothelial function (arterial disease). Without blood work, Letro can be dangerous as individual response can be too much. Anastrozole is effective and seems to be self limiting in effect. This distinction needs to be made and the RC sites do not get into any usage details.

[quote]KSman wrote:

Anastrozole is effective and seems to be self limiting in effect. This distinction needs to be made and the RC sites do not get into any usage details.

[/quote]

That’s because they sell chemicals for research purposes. None of those products are intended for human consumption. =)

[quote]KSman wrote:
sapasion wrote:
As far as using the Letro, very few people actually need something this powerful. Liqui-dex or whatever its called should more than suffice. Also I’ve seen great results with Liqui-Clen or similar product.

Clen is not an AI and clen can be dangerous.

Yes, Letro can drive E so low that you loose libido and mess up your cholesterol and endothelial function (arterial disease). Without blood work, Letro can be dangerous as individual response can be too much. Anastrozole is effective and seems to be self limiting in effect. This distinction needs to be made and the RC sites do not get into any usage details.

[/quote]

I know I was using that example to testify to the quality and effective of RC products as a whole.

well im using the letrozole and honestly i dont think its working because ive been using it for like 5b weeks and it actually looks like its getting worse. ive never taken anything im just someone with natural puffy nipples which wont go away and ive been trying to find something to decrease the puffyness so im thinking of jumping on nolva to see what that can do

Kevin I’m not trying to be negative but being that you have had it your whole life I am not sure how likely you can get rid of it using letro or nolva (that is probably more speculation then fact but for some reason that’s what I am thinking). How much letro are you using and where is it from ?

ive been run 2.5 everyday once i get the novla im going to lower the dose… i dont know man its just fucked up i hate it because im like 197 and i have a little fat but not much i also have some fat on my chest but it looks fine when the nipples are hard. i got the letrozole from C1 and it taste like bubble gum… so i dnt kno if its just junk and i got ripped off lol

A lot changes in 5 years.

That is definetly alot of letro…how are your joints and wang? I would imagine it’s dead meat on that much letro,especially with no aas being used at all.

BTw what do you mean Bonez?