T Nation

Liquid HCG Instead of Injections?

Sorry if this has been asked somewhere else in here but I used the search function and am striking out.

Can liquid HCG be used instead of injections? I am having trouble finding it in injectable form but liquid form is easy to get?

Thanks

never heard of liquid HCG. If it was that easy and it worked, everyone would be on it wouldn’t they? Why do injections when you can just drink something? I would doubt that it would survive being processed by the liver - but that is just an educated guess.

anyone else hear about this?

[quote]FFB WannaB wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked somewhere else in here but I used the search function and am striking out.

Can liquid HCG be used instead of injections? I am having trouble finding it in injectable form but liquid form is easy to get?

Thanks[/quote]
College pharmacy just came out with sublingual hcg we are running it now on patients so I will let you know. They may have a new delivery system that may be more effective then just under the tongue so to speak like on YOUTUBE. I would shot it for now since little is known about this new product. I will report findings when results come in,

Nails-
Thanks for that, keep us updated. Would love to be able to take HCG with out injection.

Will give you an update in about 6-7 weeks so we have base line and 5-6 weeks results. Yes we are on the cutting edge of HRT more so then pretty much majority of DR’s in the field. We are making huge leaps and bonds in the past year to help people resolve issues plaquing them for several years and even decades.

Read the paper also via College Pharmacy. You will see that there were no detectable amounts of serum hCG achieved with oral hCG.

Totally bogus, but available for ignorant or stupid doctors to prescribe.

Hardasnails: I think that you should alter your response above.

OP: The internet is full of ways to get ripped off buying things with “HGH” or "HCG in the product description.

Oral hcg is a scam. Usually it’s homeopathic, which means you are paying for an expensive vial of water.