T Nation

Liquid Clen Dosage Help

A friend gave me some clear liquid clen straight from the Vet in an unmarked plastic bottle. It tastes like cough syrup. I have no idea how this compares to other brands but I was told to take up to 4 cc a day or 4 ml for 2 wks. I don’t feel any jitters or other affects. What I want to know is am I taking the proper dosage as to minimize an adverse affects yet maximizing it’s benefits. I am currently 3 weeks out at 175 and have approx 10-15lbs left to lose. Any help would be appreciated (without the sarcasm). Thx

You’re not even mentioning what concentration that mysterious plastic bottle is dosed at. How should we know if 4ml is enough? Think before you post.

It is going to depend on how it is dosed. How many mcg per ml?

This is precisely why I asked if anyone knew what this type of clen is. I have no other info on it. All I know is it came from the vet and has a sweet taste. Not sure what the ratio of mcgs to mls are.

Ctrl, people come to these forums for help no insults, you should think about that before replying to a post. Obviously, if we knew everything, we wouldn’t have forums like these would we?

PS: It was given to me for free and that is why I don’t have info on the product.

If it came from a vet it could possibly be ventipulmin, which is for equine.

A friend of mine in high school used to do alot of stock shows and they gave it to their hogs to muscle them up. He gave me a two bottles of it and personally I did not think it tasted sweet and it seemed extremely under rated.

Go with a research chemical companys product they’re widely available… and at 72.5mcg/ml, that is alot of nasty tasting shit to pump into your mouth.

judan911 since it was free it will be no loss for you to throw it away or not use it at all. Might as well go with something where you know the dosage strength.

[quote]judan911 wrote:
This is precisely why I asked if anyone knew what this type of clen is. I have no other info on it. All I know is it came from the vet and has a sweet taste. Not sure what the ratio of mcgs to mls are.

Ctrl, people come to these forums for help no insults, you should think about that before replying to a post. Obviously, if we knew everything, we wouldn’t have forums like these would we? [/quote]

You weren’t insulted, your reading comprehension sucks.

If you know nothing about the bottle’s contents, how is anyone over the internet supposed to guess?

I’d chuck it out, you don’t know for certain what you are taking.

Agreed.
Don’t mess with Clen if you don’t know the precise dosaging.

Play it safe, chuck it in the bin.
Get some Clen from somewhere else.

[quote]judan911 wrote:

Ctrl, people come to these forums for help no insults, you should think about that before replying to a post. Obviously, if we knew everything, we wouldn’t have forums like these would we? [/quote]

I guess I missed the passage in which you were insulted. Perhaps you would like to repeat it?

I appreciate all the advice, I did find out it was full strength clen from the vet. I was told to take a 1/4 of a tsp or the equivalent 0f .5 ml a day for 2 wks on. Does this help?

[quote]judan911 wrote:
I appreciate all the advice, I did find out it was full strength clen from the vet. I was told to take a 1/4 of a tsp or the equivalent 0f .5 ml a day for 2 wks on. Does this help?[/quote]

no it does not help.

half a ml means nothing when you have no idea how many mcg is in each ml

clen is dosed by the microgram very very minute dosages.

what is full strength clen?
before you take it please find out the exact mcg per ml dose

now what I would do is I would toss the stuff and get some fresh clen its not hard to get at all.

and a quick question,have you ever taken too much caffine or maybe too much ephedrine messing around or what have you?

if you ever have then you would know of the effects
the heart palps,the sweats,vomiting,shakes,dizzy spells all that crap right.

now picture that but prolong the effects for days not hours.
read up on clen it has a very long life compared to other stims you can get and if you take too much your screwed.
I know i took too much before wasnt fun at all.

All the liquid clen I have seen appears to be of a much higher dose than yours is…

In my favorite liquid clen, those 4ml you took originally would translate to 800 fucking mcg!!! That’s not safe.

What scares me is the fact you are so willing to take something that you apparently have little to no knowledge on…

World

man i dont even post here ever i just look but i have to say something. you are taking clenbuterol WHICH CAN KILL YOU and you dont even know what dose you are taking…and you dont want to get flammed. well too bad cause you’re fucking RETARD. throw the shit away. get some that u actually know what the fuckin dose is you fuckin IDIOT

what kind of fuckin retard are you. clen can kill you. you’re taking it and dont even know the dose. i’m not being sarcastic either. throw it away and get something where u actually know the dose. IDIOT

ok you mentioned that this was “full strength” from a vet

this means it was meant for horses
now I dont know if you know this but horses are kind of picky and they get allergies really bad at times and need this stuff to help them breath.

now if this is what it really is the commercial syrup is

72.5 mcg/ml Ventipulmin

now how many ml is in that 1/4 teaspoon your supposed to take

horses take .5 to 3 ml 2 times a day per 100 lbs body weight
again that is horses not humans.

be very very careful its not advisable to take anything without knowing first hand what it is.

I said this previously… If it is an actual syrup, he is exactly right. It’s ventipulmin.