Liquid Clen Calculations

hi, i asked about liquid clen calculation before, but i didnt put the dosage down…the bottle says 200mcg/ml 60ml.
can someone tell me:

is that the dosage?
how do i calculate how much to take?

{the dropper in the bottle has .25ml , 0.5ml, 0.75ml, 1.0ml.)
it is a blue glass bottle, (if anyone has ordered this one)
and it is grape flavor…
i tried .25 ml and i got a bit of trembling hands with it.

i dont particularly feel hot, although i already am a “hottie”, joke. 132lb, 5’5" , aprx 23% bmi

im just trying to loose 10 lbs…

You taper it up then down over a 2 week period. Starting at 20mcg, work your way up in 10-20mcg increments to 100/120mcg per day, split into 2 doses if you feel it is too strong. Then work your way down from there over the last 4 days.

Take 2 weeks in between cycles, and if you plan on using for a longer period of time, get some Benadryl to keep you receptors happy.

At that size bottle, I think you should be able to get 7-8 cycles out.

I trust your diet is in order?

EDIT: As far as calculations go, the standard droppers aren’t that accurate, I would suggest getting a 1ml syringe that has 0.1ml increments for cleaner doses.

[quote]rsg wrote:
You taper it up then down over a 2 week period. Starting at 20mcg, work your way up in 10-20mcg increments to 100/120mcg per day, split into 2 doses if you feel it is too strong. Then work your way down from there over the last 4 days.

Take 2 weeks in between cycles, and if you plan on using for a longer period of time, get some Benadryl to keep you receptors happy.

At that size bottle, I think you should be able to get 7-8 cycles out.

I trust your diet is in order?

EDIT: As far as calculations go, the standard droppers aren’t that accurate, I would suggest getting a 1ml syringe that has 0.1ml increments for cleaner doses. [/quote]

I have never been able to understand what the point of tapering clen down is. It has a long-ass half-life, and will weaken gradually, and there is no dependency effect, so why bother?

For the record, when I did the one cycle of clen I did, I did not taper down. I went up to 160mgs a day for a while, last day did 200mgs, then stopped and was fine. On top of that, beta-receptors get down-regulated, so there is little effect at the time you’d start tapering down and even less effect from an ever smaller dosing. Am I missing something?

I typically taper up with the dosage. Your .25 ml was 50mcg in case you are having troubles with the calc.
Try half that twice a day to start.

However I think you would be better off to get your diet in check rather than go this route.