T Nation

Liquid Chalk from Elitefts

So, I’m reading the bottle, and it says “… added vitamin E and moisturizers”.

:-/

…so?

You’re going to have girl hands!!!

[quote]Tumbles wrote:
…so?[/quote]

I buy a product to, essentially, dry my hands, and it contains moisturizer. I found it ironic.

Yeah, the new ingredients make it so that it doesn’t hurt as much when I use it to whack off in the squat rack now.

HARDCORE! ROXXXXXOROROSOS!!!

Having moist hands is different than having sweaty, wet hands.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Yeah, the new ingredients make it so that it doesn’t hurt as much when I use it to whack off in the squat rack now.

HARDCORE! ROXXXXXOROROSOS!!![/quote]

Real men do it RAW.

Real man scratch their balls in the squat rack until the skin on the scrotum takes a flaky texture. The combination of scrotum skin flakes and pelvic hair is then accumulated in one of teh hands and then rubbed on both hands.

It might smell a bit funny but real man do it hardc0re.

If you feel more classy then usual then you can buy some coke and rub it on your hands.

Use chalk on ‘normal’ days, when not feeling so much hardcore.

I just enjoy the feeling of the bar ripping through my skin.

Bicep_craze, after reading many of your posts I’ve come to the conclusion that your brain operates on different wavelengths than most other peoples’.

[quote]goochadamg wrote:
Tumbles wrote:
…so?

I buy a product to, essentially, dry my hands, and it contains moisturizer. I found it ironic.[/quote]

I don’t really like that product. Didn’t help that the sprayer on it broke after my first use.

Bicep_craze - coke? in place of chalk for lifting? That $ could be better spent lol

Myself I 've got an outdoor store near my work where I buy liquid chalk in a bottle (no sprayer) for the rock climbing heads, but I found it more useful for the gym.
Simple, clean, no mess unless I drop a load on the floor & I don’t have to lug my chalk bag with me to every bench/rack. Lasts about a few months (a little goes a long way).

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
goochadamg wrote:
Tumbles wrote:
…so?

I buy a product to, essentially, dry my hands, and it contains moisturizer. I found it ironic.

I don’t really like that product. Didn’t help that the sprayer on it broke after my first use.[/quote]

Yeah, this has been a problem with every bottle I’ve purchased. The sprayer breaks within a few uses. Basically, I’ve been pouring the contents of the bottles into a ‘sturdier’ pump spray bottle I bought at Target. I haven’t had any problems with the newer bottle.

[quote]jaybvee wrote:
Bicep_craze - coke? in place of chalk for lifting? That $ could be better spent lol [/quote]

Yep. But hey you only wanna do that when you feeling ‘classy’ (the expensive factor) lol

As for the brainwave comment hmmmmmmmmm I’ll take that as a compliment. :slight_smile:

Used it for the first time today. Beats the shit out of nothing, not quite as good as chalk. Seems like you can go through a bottle REAL fast, too.

It’s funny when you pour a few drops of the liquid chalk on your hands, rub it in, blow on your palms, & the dry white stuff just appears… like magic. Liquid chalk is basically chalk mixed with Purell if I guess anyone tries to tweak the recipe for DYI.

Scares the shit out of newbs that think you’re about to do some Cris Angel crap in the gym.

Other lifters just want to know where to score the stuff