Liquid Arimidex Under the Tongue

when you put the liquid arimidex under your toungue should it absorb in instantly.

What is supposed to happen when you put it under your tongue? should all the solution be gone?

Uh…Its an oral product, it doesn’t have to go under the tongue, Ive never heard of someone trying to administer it sublingually before.

Very few things absorb through skin, even extremely thin skin, instantly. And in this case its not necessary.

I think your confused on how its supposed to work, but as long as you put it in your mouth and dont spit it out you haven’t dont anything “wrong”

From now on just swallow your adex with some water and go on about your way.

[quote]BroLac wrote:
when you put the liquid arimidex under your toungue should it absorb in instantly.

What is supposed to happen when you put it under your tongue? should all the solution be gone?[/quote]

You put it under your tongue? I just drink it lol.

No, solution isnt absorbable under the tongue, but the idea is that the thin membranes allow certain drugs and drug preperations (cyclodextrin IIRC), to be absorbed through easily, directly into the bloodstream - not unlike ‘snorting’ powders.

Just drink it, it is an oral, and only liquid to get past the laws concerning research chemical preperations and uses.

Brook

I just measure it into a teaspoon and slurp it down. No fussing is necessary as far as I know.

hahah i feel dumb now. I left it under my tongue for like 45 a seconds and i was like why the fuck isnt it gone yet and then just swallowed it.

[quote]BroLac wrote:
then just swallowed it.
[/quote]

Thats the spirit! Just draw your 1mL and consume.

Just another quick question… Does it matter what time of day you take the Adex because i was told at night before bed was the best time to do it.

[quote]BroLac wrote:
Just another quick question… Does it matter what time of day you take the Adex because i was told at night before bed was the best time to do it.[/quote]

Nope