T Nation

Liquid Arimidex Dosing Question

My bottle is for every 30ml its 1 mg of arimidex. so in order to get .25mg of arimidex how much of a cc is that?

1ml=1cc

1ml=1cc

You’ll need 1/4 of a cc or a 1/4 of a ml.

[quote]BroLac wrote:
My bottle is for every 30ml its 1 mg of arimidex. so in order to get .25mg of arimidex how much of a cc is that?[/quote]

No it isn’t. If that were the case you’d need 7.5ml for .25mg. I highly doubt that is the case.

I believe you have a 30ml bottle of 1mg/ml solution. In which case you need 1/4 of a milliliter or .25cc.

EDIT

To the two guys who posted before me. If you are going to give advice please be thorough. Giving advice to someone who is possibly confused about their product will only lead to further confusion and possible problems. No where in the OPs post did he say that his product was dosed at 1mg/ml (it likely is, but it is irresponsible to assume so especially since the OP directly referred to the concentration) which means that you shouldn’t assume that that is the case. Pay closer attention to details or don’t post at all.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
BroLac wrote:
My bottle is for every 30ml its 1 mg of arimidex. so in order to get .25mg of arimidex how much of a cc is that?

No it isn’t. If that were the case you’d need 7.5ml for .25mg. I highly doubt that is the case.

I believe you have a 30ml bottle of 1mg/ml solution. In which case you need 1/4 of a milliliter or .25cc.

EDIT

To the two guys who posted before me. If you are going to give advice please be thorough. Giving advice to someone who is possibly confused about their product will only lead to further confusion and possible problems. No where in the OPs post did he say that his product was dosed at 1mg/ml (it likely is, but it is irresponsible to assume so especially since the OP directly referred to the concentration) which means that you shouldn’t assume that that is the case. Pay closer attention to details or don’t post at all. [/quote]

i definitely read the bottle wrong or just misunderstood it but thank you for clearing it up

[quote]BroLac wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
BroLac wrote:
My bottle is for every 30ml its 1 mg of arimidex. so in order to get .25mg of arimidex how much of a cc is that?

No it isn’t. If that were the case you’d need 7.5ml for .25mg. I highly doubt that is the case.

I believe you have a 30ml bottle of 1mg/ml solution. In which case you need 1/4 of a milliliter or .25cc.

EDIT

To the two guys who posted before me. If you are going to give advice please be thorough. Giving advice to someone who is possibly confused about their product will only lead to further confusion and possible problems. No where in the OPs post did he say that his product was dosed at 1mg/ml (it likely is, but it is irresponsible to assume so especially since the OP directly referred to the concentration) which means that you shouldn’t assume that that is the case. Pay closer attention to details or don’t post at all.

i definitely read the bottle wrong or just misunderstood it but thank you for clearing it up
[/quote]

No problem

my bad for just giving a simple conversion; i guess i took for granted the understanding that it’s a 30ml bottle with concentration of 1mg/ml…oops. Sorry for my blatant irresponsibility and I take full responsibility for my lack of thoroughness! I guess i just figured you’d reread the bottle and go, oh yeah, duh, I read it wrong; but there i go making assumptions…