T Nation

Liquid Anastrozole

I just ordered liquid Anastrozole
from an online research chemical site,
the container is 50mL 1mg/mL. I was wondering if there is any specific/recommended way to take it
(like in water perhaps) or should I just drop the desired amount straight into my mouth?

-tw1st

Is it a solution or a suspension? I squirt the solutions in a glass of OJ because I can't stand the taste.

Most suspensions are flavored - just squirt it straight into your mouth.

It is a suspension....and on the page
it gives a warning that " All of these products are intended for research purposes only. These products are not intended for human consumption and may be harmful if accidentally ingested. "

Is it safe for me to use?

Every research chem says that somewhere - usually right on the bottle. That is for liability purposes as research chems are not designed for human consumption - they are for research purposes.

But I'd be willing to bet my house and car that the stuff you have is safe for you to take - though that is not what they are designed for.

Hell I used to take terramycin (LA200) which is antibiotics for cattle. I still take it when I get sick.

What is this good for because you can order it pill form online legally it says.. i found several places to buy it and it says it is legal so how does it work and what is it good for.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

There's places you can buy it online without a perscription? And with reasonable prices in tab form? This bottle is only costing me $30.