Liquid Amino Acid Conspiracy

I have used liquid aminos as part of my pre/post work out for about 2 years and found it to be of value. Note I take them with tabs too and tabs with meals all day. Only liquid for the pre/post workout. And all was well at Casa Muscle till my gym owner ( A IFBB pro ) told me that the liquid Aminos are crap and that only the caps or tabs really have the true bang.

I looked on T-Nation and found little on liquid aminos and what I did find was not what I was looking for.

So is liquid aminos like liquid creatine? Crap? or just not as good or… what ever

What say you brothers

Talked with the IFBB pro today (again) and was told all protein that is sold in liquid form is breaking down by the water added to it as soon as it is packaged or bottled??
I noted that Biotest has no liquid proteins. Why? Do they know something?

Any study (s) on this any one?

this is not true at all. what your "pro"s are referring to is called hydrolysis, specifically peptide bond hydrolysis. Although it does occur to a very very very minor extent in protein solutions that may sit, it is extremely minor in a pH neutral solution.

Also, even if it did occur, it does not render the protein or the amino acids liberated by hydrolysis, useless. The amino acids will not be “destroyed” or chemically altered in any way in a pH neutral solution, it’s an extremely rare event. In fact, you would think it is a godsend in that it is “pre-digesting” your solution for you, easier absorption. Liquid isosmotic solutions have a greater propensity to be absorbed quickly.

Please disregard the warnings.

[quote]consumer wrote:
this is not true at all. what your "pro"s are referring to is called hydrolysis, specifically peptide bond hydrolysis. Although it does occur to a very very very minor extent in protein solutions that may sit, it is extremely minor in a pH neutral solution.

Also, even if it did occur, it does not render the protein or the amino acids liberated by hydrolysis, useless. The amino acids will not be “destroyed” or chemically altered in any way in a pH neutral solution, it’s an extremely rare event. In fact, you would think it is a godsend in that it is “pre-digesting” your solution for you, easier absorption. Liquid isosmotic solutions have a greater propensity to be absorbed quickly.

Please disregard the warnings.[/quote]

Thanks for the input and the information…

The whole reason I take liquid aminos prier to workout and once during is the thought that it absorbs rapidly…

Solid