T Nation

Liquid Albutrol Question

I got a bottle from ChemOne, but I’m not sure how much to take; is there a general dose for everyone, or should I experiment with different dosages until I feel comfortable with one?

[quote]baka_ka!! wrote:
I got a bottle from ChemOne, but I’m not sure how much to take; is there a general dose for everyone, or should I experiment with different dosages until I feel comfortable with one?[/quote]

Dude, not trying to be a dick, but why would you buy something not even researching it enough to know how much to take? Maybe I am all alone on this one, or maybe I am just anal about it. but me personally, I have my game plan all set out as to doses and duration as well as sides and things to watch out for looooong before I order anything.

Do some research on doses, come up with what you think is a good regimen, and then ask for peoples opinions and experiences on what you have planned. I think you will not only get more responses, but more positive ones as well.

I think it is around 4mg a ml from most of these guys, your bottle should say.

Personally I start at 1/2 of a ml or 1mg every 3 to 4 hours waking. I throttle it up right below the shakes and teeth jiggling level. Just enough to give a pep.

You will build up tolerence fast, after about two weeks you’ll being doing 2ml/8mg every few hours. That means it is time to give it a break and try something else.

Albuterol, is nice cause you won’t crash coming down like clen does to a lot of people. I can make you a little hypo glycemic (or so it seems). But it can make you super charged doing cardio which may offset it.

FYI I weigh around 200lbs

Normally I don’t order something when I don’t have enough info on it. I guess I just got a little over anxious. I’ve been waiting a long time to start my first cycle, but I want to cut down a bit before I do. I’m sure you know how it goes, waiting for months and months when all you want to do is get your gear and get your ass to the gym as quickly as possible.

[quote]1fastford wrote:
baka_ka!! wrote:
I got a bottle from ChemOne, but I’m not sure how much to take; is there a general dose for everyone, or should I experiment with different dosages until I feel comfortable with one?

Dude, not trying to be a dick, but why would you buy something not even researching it enough to know how much to take? Maybe I am all alone on this one, or maybe I am just anal about it. but me personally, I have my game plan all set out as to doses and duration as well as sides and things to watch out for looooong before I order anything.

Do some research on doses, come up with what you think is a good regimen, and then ask for peoples opinions and experiences on what you have planned. I think you will not only get more responses, but more positive ones as well.[/quote]

I would be careful with measurement with ChemOne as a general matter. I like them as a company, and it’s nice that they mark their droppers. But their droppers are not very good. Say you are looking to measure out .25 ml and you fill it slightly beyond that mark.

When you release some liquid, the remainder doesn’t settle down to the bottom. But there is an empty space at the bottom of the dropper. And the liquid begins further up.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
I would be careful with measurement with ChemOne as a general matter. I like them as a company, and it’s nice that they mark their droppers. But their droppers are not very good. Say you are looking to measure out .25 ml and you fill it slightly beyond that mark.

When you release some liquid, the remainder doesn’t settle down to the bottom. But there is an empty space at the bottom of the dropper. And the liquid begins further up. [/quote]

Good point. If you are looking for dead on accurate measurements - use a slin syringe. Our droppers are good for the higher dosed stuff that is not all that critical.

I would not trust the droppers for T3, clen, or albuterol.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
I would be careful with measurement with ChemOne as a general matter. I like them as a company, and it’s nice that they mark their droppers. But their droppers are not very good. Say you are looking to measure out .25 ml and you fill it slightly beyond that mark.

When you release some liquid, the remainder doesn’t settle down to the bottom. But there is an empty space at the bottom of the dropper. And the liquid begins further up.

Good point. If you are looking for dead on accurate measurements - use a slin syringe. Our droppers are good for the higher dosed stuff that is not all that critical.

I would not trust the droppers for T3, clen, or albuterol. [/quote]

Now you tell me.

Oh well, the clen experiment was fun and the accutane worked like nothing else. I gave my T3 away though, I’m to inexperienced to be messing with that.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Now you tell me.

Oh well, the clen experiment was fun and the accutane worked like nothing else. I gave my T3 away though, I’m to inexperienced to be messing with that.[/quote]

The droppers will get you close - like I said.

But if you are trying to dial in your clen, T3, or albuterol dosage - you will need something more accurate than the droppers.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
rsg wrote:
Now you tell me.

Oh well, the clen experiment was fun and the accutane worked like nothing else. I gave my T3 away though, I’m to inexperienced to be messing with that.

The droppers will get you close - like I said.

But if you are trying to dial in your clen, T3, or albuterol dosage - you will need something more accurate than the droppers.

[/quote]

Yeah. Or you can use the tablets. Albuterol can be hard to find though. I don’t know why. Clenbuterol seems to be everywhere.