LIQUI-TEST Advice.

i ran across an ad for LIQUI-TEST at Pharmapro.net. anyone know anything about this stuff? i would like to get some feedback before i buy.

do yourself a favour and put a gun to your head. ok, i’m joking. the product you mention seems to be a kitchen sink test boosting formula. if you want that effect, but don’t want to purchase something full of crappy extracts, there are a couple of Biotest solutions that will actually work. i will list them in ascending price:

1. TRIBEX gold + ZMA

2. TRIBEX blue (available at some internet retailers) + ZMA

3. aplha male + ZMA

these type of products is what Biotest specializes in. TRIBEX was their launch product if i remember correctly and they gave been improving the extracts and delivery systems ever since.

i guess this is the long way of me saying that i think the liqi-test is poor. i don’t believe that the extracts are near the quality of Biotest or in the proper amount to have an effect. i could be wrong mind you.

ways to raise test without supps:

1. eat 5-8 roughly equal sized meals with animal protein, healthy fats, and fruits and veggies with every meal, keep the carbs to around workout and in the morning

2. keep calories at or slightly above maintenance

3. ensure that at least 10% of calories is saturated fat, at least 10% is monunsaturated (though this can be higher if you want to take in more fat)

4. keep stress low

5. regular exercise

[quote]leedawg wrote:
i ran across an ad for LIQUI-TEST at Pharmapro.net. anyone know anything about this stuff? i would like to get some feedback before i buy. [/quote]

How long have you been working for Pharmapro, and can you get me a discount?

[quote]daltron wrote:
leedawg wrote:
i ran across an ad for LIQUI-TEST at Pharmapro.net. anyone know anything about this stuff? i would like to get some feedback before i buy.

How long have you been working for Pharmapro, and can you get me a discount?

[/quote]

The guy doesn’t work there he is just looking for quick fixes.

hey, i’m not looking for any quick fix just advice. theres so much shit out there i don’t want to get ripped off.

Is it a prohormone or is it just plain trib?

I mean, if it’s a prohormone they do work, if it’s trib it’ll also work just not to the same extent.

Either way it’s probably outrageously priced and you’d be better off not worrying about it.