Lipozene Commercial

I was watching TV today, and an ad came on for Lipozene, some new fat loss drug. Among othet things, the commercial stated that fat loss can result from “lack of excercise and poor diet”. On top of that, over the years, it gets WORSE. REALLY?! Well, forget changing my diet or putting forth a modicum of effort at exercise, I’ll just take some pill and be skinny.

Is this really the state of America today? Are we really so lazy that we’re willing to blame fat on…already being fat? I hope these people choke.

Thank God for T-Nation.

[quote]FateGT wrote:
I was watching TV today, and an ad came on for Lipozene, some new fat loss drug. Among othet things, the commercial stated that fat loss can result from “lack of excercise and poor diet”. On top of that, over the years, it gets WORSE. REALLY?! Well, forget changing my diet or putting forth a modicum of effort at exercise, I’ll just take some pill and be skinny.

Is this really the state of America today? Are we really so lazy that we’re willing to blame fat on…already being fat? I hope these people choke.

Thank God for T-Nation.[/quote]

Remember those vibrating belts… America IS that bad.

In the 20’s and 30’s, people used to give themselves tapeworm (sp?) to get skinny. But hey… I guess, technically it worked.

That’s the problem with today. There’s so many lazy people. The way I see it, natural selection is no longer and issue anymore as techonogy progresses. The lazy people, the fat people, the ‘fucking stupid’ people all exist in their worlds protected by society’s shell. Back in the day, these people never would have made it.

Sweet, I’ve always wanted an opportunity to say that.