- I have an aunt who is 216 lbs 35% BF.
- She weighed 260 @ 49% BF, 1 yr. ago before she asked me to help her get in shape.
- She has lost an average of 3-5 lbs of fat p/month ( 3 months were maintenance calories b/she wanted a break.
- She has done a JMB type diet in the past (1800-2000 kcal) and is currently on the 3rd wk. of T-Dawg 2.0. We have not set a calorie limit yet as she has lost 2lb. p/wk just eating all she wants of lean meat and veggies.
- Supps are 6 Md6, 3 T2 (alt w/3 T2Pro every 4 wks) & 6 g. Fish oil ED.
- She is currently doing a circuit I designed using HIT cardio and multi-joint exercises. She does 60-90 min 5-6 days p/wk, of this routine.
- She was on a blood press. med and Lasix @ 260. Still on 20mg p/day of Lasix, but was able to drop the b.p. med.
Now my questions:
- Would the addition of “Lipoderm-Y” help at all in this stage of the game?
- Should she up her dose of fish oil?
- She has a bit of a problem keeping her cravings in check. Is there an appetite suppressant that is worth the money?
- What can she do to get off the Lasix? When she goes of it, in a wk. or so her low B.P. # is in the low-mid 90’s and she starts feeling sick, headaches, loss of energy, etc.
Thanks for any and all ideas.-LW