Liniments

Which do you use?
-I see a lot of talk about blue heat lotion on here.
-I’ve also read 1 or 2 talk and rec. DSMO?

When do you use it?

And are there any without the nasty bengay smell?

Tiger balm is good, it helps you forget the pain if you have taken some beatings.

Tiger balm is like childs play compared to boxer liniment and I here the same essetially for the blue stuff they sell and use at Elitefts. put that crap on nice dose of it and you swear someone poured lighter fluid on you and ignited your sorrry A$$. works great though.

I load it on the shoulders and elbows prior to benching low back hams and kness prior to squat/DL good stuff yes it stinks no the stuff that doesnt aint worth a damn.

If you need that stuff before you bench and squat, then you need to find exercises that are better for you then the bench and squat.

Your body is not meant to need a liniment before it lifts weights. The fact that it does so means that you need to start thinking recovery and rehab.

[quote]Sxio wrote:
If you need that stuff before you bench and squat, then you need to find exercises that are better for you then the bench and squat.

Your body is not meant to need a liniment before it lifts weights. The fact that it does so means that you need to start thinking recovery and rehab. [/quote]

And what if you’re a powerlifter?

I don’t think most people that use it “need” it per se.

Only that they use it as sort of an extra warm up by bringing blood to the areas.