Linear and Conjugated Periodization

Are linear and conjugated periodization different ?Why?

Hmm, maybe an ignore feature would be a good thing…

[quote]vroom wrote:
Hmm, maybe an ignore feature would be a good thing…[/quote]

Or that asshole-button you mentioned…

Where do you keep finding these big words without their definitions?
Seriously, for a great explanation of what those words mean and how to apply the concepts to your lifting routine, Get a copy of Get Buffed by Ian King. It has a humongus amount of information, and how to use that information.Read it then apply it.
I’ll tell you where to find it, but to know what it is you are going to have to do it.

Easy guys, this dude has been asking questions like this for a couple of weeks. I think he just doesn’t know.

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
Easy guys, this dude has been asking questions like this for a couple of weeks. I think he just doesn’t know.
[/quote]

I recall this is the guy CS talked about on a different thread. He is said to be an Italian coach who is up to all kinds of trouble. Well, I guess the mods know how to deal with him…

Just because he is a coach doesn’t mean he knows anything, and I’m not even gonna go there with the Italian thing.

Oh boy, I just did some checking and man is my face red! Looks like there were a few things I missed.
Now I feel kind of stupid for having responded to the broken english,newbie type questions.
I guess he was just throwing out some chum to catch a sucker or two.

Turns out he is an idiot, just not the kind I had origionaly thought.