Lindsay Lohan Nekkid

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/lohan%20bares%20all%20for%20vanity%20fair

That’s right, fellas. Evidently, Vanity Fair has a thing for stick figures or something, so our favorite little starlet-turned-harlot is due to pose nude for the magazine next month.

I hope that she has eaten a sammich or two since last month so there will be something to see besides ribcage and scapulae. I want the old curvy Lindsay back! Lemme see dem tittays!! :slight_smile:

Well, she said she felt like she had gotten to skinny and wanted to get her curves back. And was planning to work with a trainer and nutritionist to do so. So, here’s hopin.

Maybe they will airbrush her a body?

Hmmmm… she did the shoot on my birthday. Coincidence? I think not.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Maybe they will airbrush her a body?[/quote]

I’m of the age now where I like a little intellectual stimulation as well. Can they airbrush a brain also?

Does anyone else think when they see her face that she would have QUITE the hairy pussy? If she didn’t shave it that is…

[quote]old_graymule wrote:
vroom wrote:
Maybe they will airbrush her a body?

I’m of the age now where I like a little intellectual stimulation as well. Can they airbrush a brain also?
[/quote]

You ARE old;)

DB

[quote]CaptainLogic wrote:
she would have QUITE the hairy pussy? If she didn’t shave it that is…[/quote]

LOL. You’ve definitely earned your username with this statement.

DB

I don’t understand the fascination with this chick.

I would like to see her naked though…

Who cares? It’s a mainstream mag, no one is going to see her tits or pussy, they will be covered. There are better looking ones out there to see anyway.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:

I would like to see her naked though…[/quote]

That IS the fascination with this chick.

Could you please use the word naked? Let’s all stick with the language we all agreed upon.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

That IS the fascination with this chick.[/quote]

LOL, seriously, what other fascination would there be? “I’m not that interested in this chick, I just REALLY want to see her solve a cubic function!”

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

That IS the fascination with this chick.[/quote]

I would like to see a lot of chicks naked.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

That IS the fascination with this chick.

I would like to see a lot of chicks naked.[/quote]

You are so strange and unlike everyone else.

I’ve seen some recent pictures of her, and she’s gained much of her weight (and breasts) back.

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
Could you please use the word naked? Let’s all stick with the language we all agreed upon.[/quote]

I never agreed to use the work naked, it was forced upon me by the world. I see nothing wrong with using the word nekkid, especially when it applies to women.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
IL Cazzo wrote:
Could you please use the word naked? Let’s all stick with the language we all agreed upon.

I never agreed to use the work naked, it was forced upon me by the world. I see nothing wrong with using the word nekkid, especially when it applies to women.

DB[/quote]

Very true.
I was never asked what language(s) I wanted to learn (until 8th grade when I was given a choice between 3 other languages).

My parents just ass-u-me-d that I would want to speak the same language that most of the other people in my country spoke.

Talk about giving into peer pressure.

I like the sound of nekkid. Maybe I’ll get nekkid right now.

After all, we were born that way, and after the bugs eat away at, or the fire burns through our suits, we die that way too.

I don’t see all this fasination with clothes. Why cover up, unless to keep warm or cool, or for protecting your skin?

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
IL Cazzo wrote:

DB

Very true.
I was never asked what language(s) I wanted to learn (until 8th grade when I was given a choice between 3 other languages).

My parents just ass-u-me-d that I would want to speak the same language that most of the other people in my country spoke.

Talk about giving into peer pressure.

I like the sound of nekkid. Maybe I’ll get nekkid right now.

After all, we were born that way, and after the bugs eat away at, or the fire burns through our suits, we die that way too.

I don’t see all this fasination with clothes. Why cover up, unless to keep warm or cool, or for protecting your skin?[/quote]

There are plenty of reasons walking up and down every street in America why clothes should be worn.

Men just have a fascination with the female form. And if it’s in the form of Lindsay Lohan then it’s even better. I personally can’t wait for Lisa Guerrero’s (former Monday Night Football sideline girl) layout in Playboy this January.

I think Ron White said it best…

Even if a fifty year old drunk biker babe with boobs down to here (points at his belt-line) comes up to you and says ‘hey wanna see my tits?’ You’ll say, ‘yeah, yeah I do…’

GAINER