Lindow's Training Journal

2 off days, played soccer at thursday 1.5 hours, mostly techinque.

And I played soccer in school today, training stuff like trixing,cool trix and stuff ,D. anyway. we?re going to lend out the dirt / mud tomorrow and on sunday I?ve got a soccer match.

We actualy had a match today to but since I skiped som trainings I wasnt able to play with them, a friend of mine asked the choaches and it seems like I didnt get benched to the bad team alteast.

I?m currently reading in to westside system

Update from mud day :
start : 10:00
Pause : 13:00
second start 14:00
finished : 17:00

the mud things weightned 20 kg each and I bet that I lifted atleast 200 of them, so some rep stuff today. I made snatches on about half of them and on a fourth I lifted 2 at the same time. the other forth was lifting on shoulder and with arms streched out. This was insanley fun.

I?ll now go out and train soccer with myself, trixing , dribling and some shots.

07/05-06

Match day .

2-1 to us, won pretty easy but as always, lots of misses from my team, I had a nick that just got over the rib.
Not much more to say, I did well this time .)

08/05-06

Strenght training :
Bench press :
45kg x8
50kg x5
55kg x1
63kg miss

I will have 63 next week, I?m sure.

Fixing the pound :
duration 6 hours.

I dug
I lifted big stones (40-45kg)
I rolled mega big stones (70-90kg)
I moved a sled with a bad wheel over grass about 50 times @ 60-90 kg
And louds more of stuff.

I woud say that this is very good training since we have :
-explosive training
-endurance training
-absoulute strenght training
-strenght endurance
-and somehting more I?ve missed.

soccer training :
duration : 1h 30 min
mostly technique
30 min 6vs6 match at end, I did some nice fints.

I?ll try american footbool tomorrow, I?ll let you know how it turned out :smiley:

09/06

One more dig day / moveing stone day. was pretty sore alround but I once I got started I just feelt strange in my right bicep. 5 hours this day. Got home, took a sleep and ate once again and went out for trixing with the soccer ball again.

10/06

Sports at school :
-paint ball
-50 mins
this was quite fun, I did well on this. Still sore in my calves but there wasnt much of a problem

Socer training :
-warmup. running 90m x 10 while doing technique stuff, volleys, nicks etc. then we took a quick pause before doing a pass exercise, with 50 m half dashes each 40 second. then 300 m running around the court dribling. next up is alot of exercises, nothing special tho. we had 2x20 push ups and 2x30 situps 2 times, as always, I pushed it to evrything on the same time instead. We also had 40-50 m dashed x 10. I feelt my left hip hurting in the end.

sorry for the inactivitness. I had overtrained for abit, well , I feelt like shit and my muscles feelt very weak atleast .o .

most days was a rest day but one day I was with 2 other guys and set a new school record on orinteering (running in the wood after a map) for 10kms, it took 1 hour and 14 minutes, most time spilled was because of map problems and because one of us had to take it easy because he shoud go to a soccer distric camp the day after.

did some bench for fun today.

30kg x7
40kg x5
55kg x1
59kg x1
enough