T Nation

Limp Noodle on Test E and EQ

I’m in the third week of a Test E and EQ cycle (500/wk of Enanthate and 400/week of Equipoise). For the last week or so, my flag has been flying at half-mast. I’ve never had this kind of problem. This shit is worse than cocaine-dick.

I’ve been getting plenty of sleep. Blood pressure is normal. I haven’t been drinking or drugging, so I figure it has to be the gear.

This is my first injectible cycle but I have done some orals and never had a problem. I’ve heard of this with some drugs such as Deca. But, I was kind of expecting the opposite effect off of the enanthate. I’m starting to wonder if I am working off of two mislabeled bottles of Deca. Does anybody else get this off of Test or EQ?

Even if it were deca it seems like the test would prevent or help deca dick from coming on…

Get some proviron,50-100 mgs a day. You may have to much SHGB,the proviron will free up more test,put some lead in your pencil.

This does seem pretty strange to me…I would think also that the enanthate would be covering any problems in the libido area. Sorry for not contributing much, but looking forward to other responses.

Maybe the enanthate has not fully kicked in yet? I would maybe give it a couple days, but this is inexperienced advise. Good luck and let us know.

I just finished a test e and eq cycle and had no trouble getting it up. In fact my sex drive was unbelievable.

This is probably too much info, but I finally got my mojo back. Oh- and a 50 lb PR squatting the other day. I was looking at my bottles after my last shots and I noticed that it looked like I was two shots ahead on the EQ and two behind on the test.

I suspect that I took 4 cc’s of EQ last weekend and no test instead 2 of each. My hunch is that 800 mills of EQ without any test might have knocked my levels around a little. I’ve never known anybody who took EQ by itself, so I really don’t have much to hang this theory on though.

[quote]Pinto wrote:
This is probably too much info, but I finally got my mojo back. Oh- and a 50 lb PR squatting the other day. I was looking at my bottles after my last shots and I noticed that it looked like I was two shots ahead on the EQ and two behind on the test.

I suspect that I took 4 cc’s of EQ last weekend and no test instead 2 of each. My hunch is that 800 mills of EQ without any test might have knocked my levels around a little. I’ve never known anybody who took EQ by itself, so I really don’t have much to hang this theory on though.[/quote]

Damn…that sucks…how did that happen? I am seriously just curious.

On another note…do you have your pct mapped out?

[quote]Jimfound wrote:

Damn…that sucks…how did that happen? I am seriously just curious.

On another note…do you have your pct mapped out?[/quote]

Honestly, I think I was just in too much of damn hurry. I probably had both bottles sitting side by side (they are pretty much identical except for the small print on the label). Oh well- more careful next time.

My PCT is nothing fancy- just clomid. In the past, I didn’t really use any PCT other than tribulus and keeping up with my training. I kept most of my strength gains, but lost most of my size (all water I reckon). But this time- given that this is a longer, more expensive cycle- I figured it was worth ponying up for the clomid.

I don’t know what the general consensus is here, but you might want to think about HCG in lieu of the clomid for pct…maybe arimidex or nolvadex if you start experiencing syptoms early.

Good luck.

Yeah, it seems like from what I’ve read some commentators prefer the HCG. I might give that a try the next go around depending on how the clomid works. I’m still kind of feeling this thing out.

It’s kind of interesting. In looking at what other people do for PCT, especially on these forums, there seem to be some pretty elaborate regimens. On the other hand, I know of a fair number of folks that do nothing for PCT. They seem to stay pretty damn strong when they are off and it’s not like they are growing D-cups either. I wonder if there is a happy medium between these two approaches to PCT where you can keep a lot of gains and without blowing $300 on a PCT stack.

[quote]Jimfound wrote:
I don’t know what the general consensus is here, but you might want to think about HCG in lieu of the clomid for pct…maybe arimidex or nolvadex if you start experiencing syptoms early.

Good luck.

[/quote]

Toremifene seems to be gaining a lot of popularity for use in PCT.