T Nation

Limp Dick/Tren Dick Need Urgent Help!


#1

I started my first cycle of steroids in january this was a test prop cycle only, i run it for 8 weeks libido was high i gained around 8kg of mostly muscle and finised with 2 weeks of 40mg ED of nolvadex recovered nicely after lost no gains. I then started a second cycle which consisted of test prop and tren ace again i run this for 8 weeks with a pct of nolvadex at 20mg ED for 4 weeks shortly after i started becoming limp, this has now been nearly 4 months and ive still got limp dick.

I try and get it up but i wont go fully hard and lose it within 10 mins i have had my blood work done and my hormones are completely normal, this is really stressing me out and is all i think about at the moment. No one seems to know what i can do, ive taken caber to see if it would help but hasnt at all my libido is literally zero ive considered maybe taking a test prop cycle to ee if this will make me rock hard again but dont know if it will just mess me up more? Really need help if anyone knows or have had this and solved it.


#2

Don’t state that your labs are normal. Post your labs with ranges.

In the TRT forum: https://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_trt/hpta_restart_for_trt_guys_with_application_to_gear_and_pct

In the steroid forum: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/the_pct_serm_dosing_in_this_forum_is_wrong

Have you been using iodized salt long term? - or you are iodine deficient.

Labs:
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH
prolactin
CBC
AST/ALT
TSH


#3

I wasnt told my results by the doctor just that theyre normal, however i will ask for them and post them on here.
I have had the concern for a while that my diet is extremely high in salt, in that case i will buy some nitric oxide tablets and see how that goes hopefully taking them and lowering my salt intake will help.

So if the doctors right and my hormones are normal i should be able to start another cycle and my situation shouldnt get any worse/affected?


#4

[quote]Smithy96 wrote:
I wasnt told my results by the doctor just that theyre normal, however i will ask for them and post them on here.
I have had the concern for a while that my diet is extremely high in salt, in that case i will buy some nitric oxide tablets and see how that goes hopefully taking them and lowering my salt intake will help.

So if the doctors right and my hormones are normal i should be able to start another cycle and my situation shouldnt get any worse/affected?[/quote]


#5

Lab ranges are managed with statistical normal curves that capture 95-97.5% of the sample population. If you fall into that, idiot doctors think that that is a normal state of health and that is absolutely false.

Go with what is requested. Tag me in the KSman is here thread in the TRT forum with a link to you thread. This one or create a thread there.

Doctors are really idiots about male hormone health. If otherwise, we would not need a TRT forum.

You will not get better assistance anywhere.


#6

Okay i requested the results and got them today, although looking at these it seems hard to translate and i dont think they have given me everything you asked for but ill go ahead and copy what i have

Serum testosterone: 17.1 nmol/L
Serum Prolactin: 10mu/L
CBC: White cell count: 5.6 10*9/L
Haemoglobin estimation: 152 g/L
Serum ALT level: 16 u/L
Alp?: 61 u/L
Serum TSH: 3.38 miu/L
9am Cortisol: 523 nmol/L
SHBG: 38nmol/L
T4: 16.5 pmol/L
Free androgen index: 45.0 “low”

As i noted earlier i couldnt fill everything you mention and added a few other
stuff, im not sure what androgen index is but its noted as low and i also know
that my prolactin levels are low but this was because i took cabergolin last month
hoping it would give me my libido and morning woods… but clearly but prolactin
levels were normal and i made them low, i was limp before the cabergolin just to
clear it up.

EDIT: I just researched and found that the free androgen index is the free testosterone level.


#7

[quote]KSman wrote:
Lab ranges are managed with statistical normal curves that capture 95-97.5% of the sample population. If you fall into that, idiot doctors think that that is a normal state of health and that is absolutely false.
[/quote]

The amount of ignorance in your perception of how doctors interpret labs is astounding. While there are certainly idiot doctors out there, I would question your frequent implications that a majority of doctors are incompetent. Your doctor not telling you what you want to hear does not constitute a state of idiocy.

I find your anti-medical rhetoric, as well as many of the specific practices you advocate (which I won’t go into, as I don’t give medical advice online), to be dangerous and potentially damaging to the standard of care of others.


#8

19 years old, training for 2 years, weighing 175 lbs, and has run 2 cycles, 1 with tren ace. And you want to do another cycle because you can’t get hard anymore.

Sounds like you’ve got a bad case of Karma, buddy. Hopefully your dick never works again. You don’t need to be having kids.


#9

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
19 years old, training for 2 years, weighing 175 lbs, and has run 2 cycles, 1 with tren ace. And you want to do another cycle because you can’t get hard anymore.

Sounds like you’ve got a bad case of Karma, buddy. Hopefully your dick never works again. You don’t need to be having kids.[/quote]

Ouch…

TRT and Cialis for life!!!


#10

SMH. get this sorted out before running another cycle.

I’ve never pct’d but a friend that had said his dick just got “weird” for about a month after pct and he just bought research chem viagra and waited it out.

your hormones just went through a huge fluctuation and you are having a side effect. This is not the time to fuck with them more.


#11

Smithy: Please use [edit] in the lower RH corner of your post and add lab ranges to the lab values.

TSH should be closer to 1.0 and I assume that you have some degree of hypothyroidism,
That can be from iodine deficiency caused by not using iodized salt.

Do you feel cold easily?
Outer eyebrows sparse?

See the thyroid basics sticky in the TRT forum and do the body temperatures testes suggested there.


#12

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]KSman wrote:
Lab ranges are managed with statistical normal curves that capture 95-97.5% of the sample population. If you fall into that, idiot doctors think that that is a normal state of health and that is absolutely false.
[/quote]

The amount of ignorance in your perception of how doctors interpret labs is astounding. While there are certainly idiot doctors out there, I would question your frequent implications that a majority of doctors are incompetent. Your doctor not telling you what you want to hear does not constitute a state of idiocy.

I find your anti-medical rhetoric, as well as many of the specific practices you advocate (which I won’t go into, as I don’t give medical advice online), to be dangerous and potentially damaging to the standard of care of others.[/quote]

In the TRT forum we see doctors doing and saying stupid things all of the time. So they are idiots in the context of TRT. We have a thread dedicated to that. If doctors were doing a great job, no one would be coming to the TRT thread. Most of those that do need advice from someone other than their doctor. Whats wrong with medical advice; they still need to get a Rx from their doctor or find a new doctor. Doctors are the biggest problem. I am willing to stand up to all challenges of my statements and positions. The T-Nation TRT thread is the best on the planet, go have a look.


#13

Total testosterone: 17.1 nmol/L (9.9 - 27.8)
Free testosterone: 45.0 nmol/L (50 - 250)
Prolactin: 10mu/L (
CBC: White cell count: 5.6 10*9/L
Haemoglobin estimation: 152 g/L
ALT level: 16 u/L (10 - 50)
Alp?: 61 u/L (40 - 129)
TSH: 3.38 miu/L (0.4 - 5.5)
Cortisol: 523 nmol/L (138 - 690)
SHBG: 38nmol/L (14.0 - 48.0)
T4: 16.5 pmol/L (10.3 - 24.5)

What about my free testosterone?


#14

[quote]KSman wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]KSman wrote:
Lab ranges are managed with statistical normal curves that capture 95-97.5% of the sample population. If you fall into that, idiot doctors think that that is a normal state of health and that is absolutely false.
[/quote]

The amount of ignorance in your perception of how doctors interpret labs is astounding. While there are certainly idiot doctors out there, I would question your frequent implications that a majority of doctors are incompetent. Your doctor not telling you what you want to hear does not constitute a state of idiocy.

I find your anti-medical rhetoric, as well as many of the specific practices you advocate (which I won’t go into, as I don’t give medical advice online), to be dangerous and potentially damaging to the standard of care of others.[/quote]

In the TRT forum we see doctors doing and saying stupid things all of the time. So they are idiots in the context of TRT. We have a thread dedicated to that. If doctors were doing a great job, no one would be coming to the TRT thread. Most of those that do need advice from someone other than their doctor. Whats wrong with medical advice; they still need to get a Rx from their doctor or find a new doctor. Doctors are the biggest problem. I am willing to stand up to all challenges of my statements and positions. The T-Nation TRT thread is the best on the planet, go have a look.
[/quote]

Doctors are just like any other profession - there are good ones and there are bad ones. Not all Doctors are idiots with respect to TRT. Some certainly are, but others are not. A patient certainly needs to be educated and advocate for themselves, but this is true of any medical field, and indeed any situation. If you just do what you are told, you are an idiot.

My GP tested my T-Levels over a year ago and since I was 302 he pronounced me within the normal range, in spite of the fact that my cognitive function was diminishing, I was depressed, had diminished libido, etc…, all classic symptoms of Low T.

I went to a clinic a few weeks later and was tested in the afternoon and my T was 170 and I started TRT that day. My GP was ignorant of the fact that symptoms outweigh the T level, that 302 in the morning was a peak, that my life was miserable. That doesn’t make him a bad GP, just a bad source for TRT information.

I think part of the problem is you have many different specialists dabbling in the TRT field, Urologists, Endocrinologists, and others. My brother in law gets TRT from a Plastic Surgeon for god’s sake, before that, it was his cardiologist, and they’re jacking him up at 200mg of Test per week with no blood tests. Crazy shit.

So, you have to be informed.


#15

What about my testosterone levels arent they a problem at all?


#16

FT is low, SHBG is partly the problem.
Your TT is inflated by a large amount of T+SHBG which is not bio-available.

You have a degree of hypothyroidism or low thyroid function:
TSH: 3.38 miu/L (0.4 - 5.5)
T4: 16.5 pmol/L (10.3 - 24.5)

The preferred labs are TSH, fT3, fT4

TSH may be elevated from an iodine deficiency.
What is your history of using iodized salt?

Please see the thyroid basics sticky in the TRT [testosterone replacement] forum and eval your overall thyroid function by checking body temperatures as suggested.

Labs: - you have some now
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH
prolactin
CBC
AST/ALT
TSH
fT3
fT4

What was your prolactin lab range?


#17

Prolactin: 10 mu/L (98-456)

However i had this problem before low prolactin therefore i dont think this is a roblem.


#18

Low prolactin is considered good sometimes from a libido point if view. But we also need to keep in mind that this is a pointing to a possible problem in the pituitary. If LH/FSH low, that makes two problems. We can assume that LH/FSH is low or testes not working properly.

Pituitary hormones:
LH/FSH - unknown
TSH - high
prolactin - low
ATCH - should be OK, strong cortisol lab noted
GH [best evaluated by checking IGF-1]

Of these, really need LH/FSH at this point.

Please post body temps soon.

Why are you unwilling to respond to this: ???
TSH may be elevated from an iodine deficiency.
What is your history of using iodized salt?


#19

Sorry i keep forgetting to reply to it i do have a generally high salt diet but i dont believe i get an intake of iodized salts through it although i dont have the side effects of an iodine deficient person, my body temp is normal throughout the day my eyebrows are fine too. I am however supplementing NO2 extreme from myprotein which is nitric acid i heard the help iodine deficiency? If maybe its worth a try taking a product you referred to in the thyroid basics sticky.

I really do still have it on my mind that my free testosterone needs to be sorted out too, this problems really getting me down i need it figured out.


#20

KSman??