T Nation

Limits of AAS

How much AAS can the human body undergo before shutdown?

Does anyone know what type of cycles Markus does? I saw him recently and he looks to be about 55 years old but is indeed only about 40. I also heard he smokes and drinks alcohol daily. Is he a genetic miracle or is cancer just around the corner for him. I mean look at his face. . .BP must be off the charts! Art Artwood and Luke Wood died after their bodies withstood way less abuse. Is Ronnie Coleman another genetic miracle?

How many people think Ruhl has cancer at this moment?

Ignore list time!

Bye bye retard

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
Ignore list time!

Bye bye retard[/quote]

/thread

I’d like to talk about Rhul’s testicular atrophy. . .can modern science cure him? Can anyone comment on this from their own personal experience? Munzer’s autopsy revealed severely atrophied testes. . .just wondering how common this is an how many of you guys have no balls?

[quote]T-Fal wrote:
I’d like to talk about Rhul’s testicular atrophy. . .can modern science cure him? Can anyone comment on this from their own personal experience? Munzer’s autopsy revealed severely atrophied testes. . .just wondering how common this is an how many of you guys have no balls? [/quote]

Why don’t you stop by and and I can drop them in your mouth and you can decide for yourself.

Worry not, the troll slayer is here

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:
I’d like to talk about Rhul’s testicular atrophy. . .can modern science cure him? Can anyone comment on this from their own personal experience? Munzer’s autopsy revealed severely atrophied testes. . .just wondering how common this is an how many of you guys have no balls? [/quote]

Why don’t you stop by and and I can drop them in your mouth and you can decide for yourself.[/quote]

You mean they are loose enough to drop right out of your scrot like jelly beans from a dispensing machine?

I think it’s a reasonable question to ask how many of you guys have balls that are normal size, or balls at all?

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

Why don’t you stop by and and I can drop them in your mouth and you can decide for yourself.[/quote]

Hey ironman I picked up black ops shits pretty badass, stayed up late as hell playin it.

This is now a black ops thread

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

Hey ironman I picked up black ops shits pretty badass, stayed up late as hell playin it.

This is now a black ops thread[/quote]

I was thinking about buying it. Is it worth it?

T-Fal -

you have big issues

why not get a life?

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

hell yea im gonna go pick it up

computer games are for nerds. You are all nerds.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
computer games are for nerds. You are all nerds.[/quote]

Nerd is the new sexy. Nerd and JACKED is the new “omg I can’t believe my panties are still on”.

[quote]oscarhs wrote:
T-Fal -

you have big issues

why not get a life?[/quote]

I actually have a very comfy life. . .I am just interested in the mindset of individuals who abuse a drug that makes them “purportedly” more masculine. . .often to the detriment of their personal health. I hear a lot of talk about how I have issues, but I am not the person injecting my butt to pump my arms and chest. Beyond the shits and giggles I also have a personal motivation to understand the “meathead” mentality because i encounter it a lot in day to day life and also because I find mens insecurity issues fascinating.

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

[quote]oscarhs wrote:
T-Fal -

you have big issues

why not get a life?[/quote]
…I find mens insecurity issues fascinating.[/quote]

Says the guy in whose avatar you can’t see his face.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]T-Fal wrote:

I was thinking about getting it but the last one was a huge let down. Currently getting my Need for speed on.

The new Black Ops sucks online, but the campaign is bad ass. I switch back to MW3 for multiplayer

The online is alright, campaign is good

Is that new Assassins Creed game any good? The commercial for it looks badass.