Limited Days to Work Out

Hey CT, I was wondering what sort of recommendations you might have as far as applying the layer method when someone only has a few days to work out each week.

I will be extremely busy with work for the next six weeks or so and will probably only have time to work out on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays and possibly one day during the week. If I want to stick with the layer method is there a way to maximize my limited time with this approach?

Or do you have a better approach that is different than the layering. My main emphasis is to build explosiveness and increase my natural athleticism, so the layered approach and the HP Mass approach both worked very well for me. But I am not opposed to going in a different direction if you have some other ideas.

DAY 1. Heavy high pulls (look at the strength layer template)
DAY 2. Heavy slight decline bench (strength layer)
DAY 3. High pulls (sets of 3-5 reps with 80%, as many good set as possible in 20 minutes) + Squat (same as high pulls)
DAY 4 (optional). Push press or overhead press from pins (layer) + barbell row (3-5 reps of 6-8 reps)

Is the strength layer template the one where you work up to a 1RM, perform a few cluster sets at 90%, drop down to about 70%, work up to a 2RM, perform a couple cluster sets at 90%, drop down to 70%, ramp up to a 3RM and then perform one cluster set at 90%?

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
Is the strength layer template the one where you work up to a 1RM, perform a few cluster sets at 90%, drop down to about 70%, work up to a 2RM, perform a couple cluster sets at 90%, drop down to 70%, ramp up to a 3RM and then perform one cluster set at 90%?[/quote]

Yes it is

Thanks CT!