Limesod Checking In

I’ll try to post as much of my stuff as I can now but will come back later to finish.
In 2001 I was diagnosed with klienfelters syndrome XXY
Since then I have been getting my T checked every year.

Stats
Height: 6’4"
Waist: 38"
Wieght: 245 has gone up about 20lbs in the last couple of months
Currently have a full beard it grows decent no bare spots that are noticeable
Most of my fat is in my gut and love handles
Current meds: welbutron spelling?
My testes are tiny they always have been due to the klienfelters last doc said they were about 5-10ml volume
Last labs were on 4-20-15
Test total 187 range 300-1000
Test free. 42 range 47-244
Lh. 6.9 range 1.8-12
Fsh. 23.4 range 1.5-12.4
Psa. 0.25 range 0-2.5

My diet is not good so won’t get into that at the moment no real exercise unless you count carrying 80lbs of tools up 2 flights of stairs every day.

I had an apt with a urologist last week and this afternoon I will be going in for training and my first IM shot of200mg/1ml of test cyp. Then next Tues will get total test and hematocrit tested before my second apt on weds for a refresher on doing IM at home and another dose of 200mg/1ml test cyp depending on my trough is what he called it. Then after that weekly injections of I’m not sure what dose.

I’ve been expecting this for awhile but I haven’t done as much research as I should. I’ve started to go through the stickies it’s a lot of info to absorb.
At this or the next apt what additional labs should I ask for. ?

I will come back and fill in more. When I have a chance I just wanted to get started.

Better if you get informed with these stickies:

• advice for new guys
  • protocol for injections

You should self inject at least twice a week!

Going to a urologist is a mistake because his viewpoint is very narrow. You need to be looking at these labs:
TT
FT
E2
CBC
TSH
fT3
fT4

Many here have thyroid issues. Low thyroid function leads to low body temperatures, weight gain, lethargy, depression etc
Check your oral body temperature when you first wake up and mid-afternoon. Should be >=97.7F and 98.6F
See thyroid basics sticky for more info if temperatures low.
Have you been using iodized salt longterm?