LILYGUNS

I’m sure you’ll be back to your best soon enough.

Thanks for the responce, I think that it is important to have the contraction but that doesn’t mean it cant be a very brief one and think the whole certain amount of seconds thing just seems daft.

Also depending on the exercise would you agree you can still get the required contraction without locking out… Eg. Bench pressing you would not lock out in order to keep constant tension on chest but you would still feel the contraction as the chest has pushed through “its part” of the lift, since the triceps finish off the last portion?

yes in short… headn to bed. we’ll kick it 2moro

Awake and well rested! pepetides are making me sleep like a little angel. today is a non workout day. that used to make me nuts. But i guarantee you the more you grow in strength nad intensity the less time you have to spend in the gym. i leave it all behind every session. i dont leave “one i nthe tank”. not a drop. as for bodybuilding for seasoned folks,i dont seee how we can ever break any plateus by “leaving one in the tank”. not interested.

[quote]LilyGuns wrote:
Today I will “Start” my training week…Sunday is a good day for me each week as well as m,w,f so i will be weight training on thos days. I will start to add a little cardio in each week as i diet down. The beuty is I’m not training for a show so there’s no “time limit”. But do i want to do this FORVER?NO! I’M A FIRM BELIEVER THAT EVERY WORKOUT,EVERY MEAL,EVERY DAY SHOULD BE AN IMPROVEMENT TOWARDS MY GOAL.

SUNDAYS: CHEST AND BICEPS(YES BICEPS -NOT TRICEPS) - HOW COULD I POSSIBLY EFFICIENTLY TRAIN A MUSCLE LIKE TRICEPS FOLLOWING CHEST WHEN MY TRICEPS ARE TRASHED AT THE END OF A GREAT CHEST WKOUT ANYWAYS?? TO AVOID OVERTRAINING? NO,99% CHANCE THAT WONT HAPPEN.

MONDAYS: SHOULDERS AND TRICEPS

WEDNESDAYS:BACK

FRIDAY: LEGS AND CALVES

SATURDAYS: I MAY “TOUCH UP” A MUSCLE GROUP IF I FEEL IT NEEDS IT…OR JUST CARDIO

[/quote]

well, the whole purpose of training tris after chest is cause the tris are already worked heavily when doing compound exercises for the chest. So, its a good idea to finish them off with some isolation work.

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

[quote]LilyGuns wrote:
Today I will “Start” my training week…Sunday is a good day for me each week as well as m,w,f so i will be weight training on thos days. I will start to add a little cardio in each week as i diet down. The beuty is I’m not training for a show so there’s no “time limit”. But do i want to do this FORVER?NO! I’M A FIRM BELIEVER THAT EVERY WORKOUT,EVERY MEAL,EVERY DAY SHOULD BE AN IMPROVEMENT TOWARDS MY GOAL.

SUNDAYS: CHEST AND BICEPS(YES BICEPS -NOT TRICEPS) - HOW COULD I POSSIBLY EFFICIENTLY TRAIN A MUSCLE LIKE TRICEPS FOLLOWING CHEST WHEN MY TRICEPS ARE TRASHED AT THE END OF A GREAT CHEST WKOUT ANYWAYS?? TO AVOID OVERTRAINING? NO,99% CHANCE THAT WONT HAPPEN.

MONDAYS: SHOULDERS AND TRICEPS

WEDNESDAYS:BACK

FRIDAY: LEGS AND CALVES

SATURDAYS: I MAY “TOUCH UP” A MUSCLE GROUP IF I FEEL IT NEEDS IT…OR JUST CARDIO

[/quote]

well, the whole purpose of training tris after chest is cause the tris are already worked heavily when doing compound exercises for the chest. So, its a good idea to finish them off with some isolation work. [/quote]

well the theory i find to be “more true” is that if im to train a pre-exhausted muscle llike bi’s after back or tri’s after chest im sure as shit gonna have half the intensity needed to truly dtimulste growth in thos areas - FOR ME…ive tried the otehr methods and not only do i NOT OVERTRAIN with my split but i grow better.ALOT BETTER.BUT THATS ME.AND TO BE HONEST I MIX IT UP ALOT SO ALL IN ALL THERES MORE THAN ONE WAY TO SKIN A CAT

today shoulders and triceps

after warming up i did

smith military presses 90x15 130x13,180x12, 230x6…30 secs 3 more…30 secs 2 more…10 secs 1more

incline bench(chest facing) barbell front raises 40x12,50x12,60x9

hammer strength shoulder presses 180x10,200x8,200x8

side lateral raises 20x12,30x10,40x8

incline rear lateral raises 20x15,30x10,35x10

rope pressdowns and rope overhead extensions(back and forth)12,10.8reps each exercise–60,80,100lbs

close grip bench 135,185,225,275 for 15,112,10,6reps

dip machine - one arm at a time 110x13,130x10,150x9,170x8

AWESOME WORKOUT TODAY. PEPTIDES ARE AMAZING FOR STRENGTH AND PUMP,ALL MUSCLES STAY FULL AND VOLUMINOUS. SLEEP IS INCREDIBLE. HUNGER IS INSANE TOO THOUGH. NO SEXUAL ED HELP YET IF THERE EVER WILL BE… JUST ADDED IN NOLVA AND CLOMID. IM SHUTDOWN PRETTY GOOOD.

Todays Log: Back

straight arm pressdowns with rope (pre exhaust) 40x15 / 60 x15 / 80x12
seated cable rows(with curl bar-wide grip-palms down) these were great! 160x12 / 180x12 / 200x10
wide pulldowns 80x15/ 100x12/ 160x10
hammer strength reverse grip pulldowns 7 sets @ 180lbs x 8-10 reps

INCLINE SMITH PRESSES: 230 @ 3x6-8
INCLINE HAMMER STRENGTH : 6plates @ 3x6-8
FLAT flys: 3x6-8 with 60’s
fst-7x12-15 cables

biceps
HAMMER STRENGTH one-arm PREACHER CURLS: 2x6-8 110lbs per arm
STANDING ALTERNATE DUMBBELL CURLS(MY FAV!) 40’sx12,45’sx10,50’sx9
Seated hammer curls 2x6-8 40x10,45x8
superset 3 rounds curl bar curls/reverse barbell curls 40x10 each,50x8 each,60x6each

tRICEPS YESTERDAY?:
ROPE PRESSDOWNS 20X40 /15X60/ 14X70/12X80 / 10X110
REVERSE GRIP SMITH PRESS(TRI’S) 90X15 / 180X10 / 230X8
SEATED CAMBERED BAR OVERHEAD EXTENSIONS 60X15 /80X12 /100X10
VERTICAL CABLE PRESSDOWNS(ELBOWS OUT)100X10 /100X9

hey i dont know if u still use this forum but i really need to talk to you about. the forum post your wrote about bipolar disorder and taking testosterone. wanted to see the other stuff you found about this and tell you that i know some one who is going threw this right now. and i am unable to get them to listen to me. when they are destroying there own life. i need your help. any advice