Like a Nightmare

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Ah…so that’s why he said he wasn’t going to be around the forums for a while. He’s avoiding you chicks.[/quote]

He told me it had something to do with a creepy guy wearing a black dress.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Ah…so that’s why he said he wasn’t going to be around the forums for a while. He’s avoiding you chicks.

He told me it had something to do with a creepy guy wearing a black dress.[/quote]

My awesome cape <> dress.

Reps: 8-6-4

Deadlift
Clean-grip high pull
Clean-grip snatch
Back squat
Good mornings
Row

Did the Complex workout that Dan John described in one of his articles. Kicked my ass. Very disappointed, but at least I like it. I couldn’t sleep today. Another bad sign.

Thursday:

Lunges, Push ups, Dips, Pull-ups, Back Squats, Front Squats, Burpees. I’ll piece it all together later today. It is now 7am.

Breakfast: HOT-ROX and Metabolic Drive. I’ll eat some beans and rice before I leave the house.

Also, I’m gonna be in a pretty bad state of mind. I’m not mad that Court is having my baby (if its a boy, we’ll call him Barret, if its a girl, we’ll call her Barreta). Just need to channel the douchebag/asshole mentality I used to have.

Also, if you’re not PMPM, Court, or Vader, fuck off. Don’t want you here.

Complexes-

3 sets of 8 reps

Hang snatch
Overhead squat
Back squat
Good mornings
Row
Deadlift

Analysis: Christ, the Overhead squat killed me and made everything tough. No problem with the Deads and Rows. Was good.

Burpees 5 sets of 10

Analysis: Killer as always. 60 secs rest in between.

Shadow Boxing: 15 minutes total. 2 minutes on. 30 Secs off.

Analysis: Fun as always.