T Nation

Like a Boss

hmmm … 2009 called, they want their comedy back (heeeyoooo)

Seriously though, funny ass song

[quote]polo77j wrote:
hmmm … 2009 called, they want their comedy back (heeeyoooo)

Seriously though, funny ass song[/quote]
QFT.

Hey, Polo the League of Bitches called and they want their leader back (Heyyyooo) Up top?!

Seriously though, I just wanted to use that for a long time. Works well on women.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Hey, Polo the League of Bitches called and they want their leader back (Heyyyooo) Up top?!

Seriously though, I just wanted to use that for a long time. Works well on women.[/quote]

I’ll laugh when I’m done crying (whyyyyyyy) … ok better, I like it … did you come up with it on your own (not being sarcastic … just curious)?

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:

Seriously though, I just wanted to use that for a long time. Works well on women.[/quote]

I’ll laugh when I’m done crying (whyyyyyyy) … ok better, I like it … did you come up with it on your own (not being sarcastic … just curious)?[/quote]

No, it was from a low budget mockumentary called Blackballed: The Bobby Dukes Story staring Rob Corddry. It was really funny when I first heard it. Sorry, I am not original :frowning:

I’ve used it on my gf’s sister when she was really being a bitch. I even picked up the phone to hand it to her lol.

bitchy bunch today aren’t y’all