Lifting with External Hemorrhoid?

First off, I apologize to anyone who is grossed out by this thread. I was kinda disgusted by these little devils until I was plagued with them a few years back.

Second, before anyone tells me the reason I got my hemorrhoid is because I don’t get enough fiber in my diet is probably wrong.

Now that that is out of the way, I got a pretty big size external hemorrhoid chillin’ in my a-hole. Pretty sure I got it from a painful dry wipe about a week ago. Been that way for about 3 days. Been cold compressing it, did a couple suppositories. I lifted light yesterday but stayed away from the squats and deadlifts for fear it would make it thing worse.

Does anyone have experience with these besides the extreme uncomfortable feeling associated with them. Should I wait until it is completely gone until I squat/ pull again. This shit is really interfering with my diet/ training. Any advice please share…

You say it’s really interfering with diet/training - I’d just go to the doc. And get some wet wipes to have on hand if TP isn’t ever getting the job done!

well i eat fine to sustain myself.

i’m on a carb cycle and i should have carbloaded a couple days ago. i havn’t done that though because i cant lift as hard as i would like once im carb loaded. probably just helping to accelerate some fat loss at the cost of a little muscle.

the doc can only do so much. time and loose stools is pretty much the only thing that can put these things into recession. i’m trying to find out if anyone battles through these things or should I just keep taking it easy?

wet wipes sound good, i’ll have to remember to pack them in my gym bag lol.

Roger that on staying away from squats and deads otherwise that grape might explode. If it’s that bad stay away from movements like that until it heals or as someone else said get checked by a doc.

D

cringe

This happened to me a lot about a year ago. My diet was impeccable, I’m not really sure what was going on.

I played it by ear. If it wasn’t really uncomfortable, I would squat or deadlift. I recall the situation being worse with sports than with lifting.

If you didn’t know…from WebMD

If your hemorrhoids are severe, you may need other treatment. The doctor may tie off the hemorrhoids with rubber bands, scar the tissue around the hemorrhoids, or put a shot of chemicals in them. These treatments reduce the blood supply to the hemorrhoids so that they shrink or go away.

Surgery to remove hemorrhoids may be done if other treatments don’t work.

so yeah the pain is gone… now i just got this dingleberry feelin thing chillin in my crack. im about to just lift haha.