Lifting Off and On for Two Years

He thought he looked good even without working out and wanted ‘us’ to say that to justify him and how great his genes are.

Come on buddy, its insulting to everyone that actually puts the time and effort and horrid diet that goes along with bodybuilding.

It is a lifestyle and one you obviously thought you could cheat. Even if you took juice you still would need to put forth effort, effort in the gym and in the kitchen.

I hate to get mad at people like this but DAMN!

[quote]croatinpa wrote:
He thought he looked good even without working out and wanted ‘us’ to say that to justify him and how great his genes are.

[/quote]

But he’s not wearing genes. just underoos.

I’m confused. How good are his genes? Wouldn’t good genes be more expensive in England? If he does have great genes then good job because I would walk around with no pants at all if i lived in the UK.

-chris

Bro, you need about three years of consistent heavy lifting and good nutritious eating to support muscle growth before you get any kudos. Not trying to be an ass but as others have said you don’t look like you lift. If it’s any consolation you aren’t a disgusting fat ass or anything and you like you could pack on some good muscle if you put in the time.

Good luck,

D

wheres the after pix?

mashed potatoes.

just a block of clay

no ones touched it yet

[quote]venusismyplanet wrote:
kinein wrote:
joshjuk wrote:
Consistency!!!

This is one important factor in reaching your goals.

No on and off! Always On!

Good Luck

Agreed, it is a lifestyle. Best of luck.

Agreed! Consistency is key to getting results; it is definitely a lifestyle and very much worth it. Good luck! You’ll need a strong mindset and dedication…no breaks simply b/c you don’t “feel” like working out.[/quote]

After a while, you will have a hard time actually getting the needed rest days in place. I often have a hard time not working out, although sometimes I know its good for me to rest.