Lifting is My Only Joy in Life and Suck Doing It

[quote]rymo wrote:

bigger stronger and leaner is my goal… u sure 5 3 1 is good enough ?
[/quote]

Do you think he’d recommend it if he didn’t think so?

[quote]rymo wrote:

[quote]T3hPwnisher wrote:

[quote]rymo wrote:
thanks so much bro… and i will look into that plan… what goal will this plan make me reach[/quote]

5/3/1 (or any approach involving following established principles) will get you bigger, stronger, and in better condition.[/quote]
bigger stronger and leaner is my goal… u sure 5 3 1 is good enough ?
[/quote]

With that mindset, no it wont… and neither will be any other programs. Absolute confidence and motivation to do a program is the NUMBER 1 KEY to getting results.

If you have doubts then you will change to something completely different every time you have a less than perfect session, every time you see someone bigger and stronger doing something different or everytime you don’t feel satisfied with the results.

Any non idiotic training program based on lifting progressively heavier weights will work provided that you give it time and stay motivated even through the rough times. If you don’t even the best program in the world will not work.

[quote]rymo wrote:
god i saw 5 3 1 and i really like it… not like 5x5… every muscle gruop has its strngth day !! omg thats what i was looking for …2nd i dont think iam bad gentic…cuz i have a good leg … good for someone who can only squat 45 lbs each side of bar for 10 reps … take a look guys[/quote]

I’m not saying that you have bad genetics. But you do not have superior genetics that will allow you to build muscle super easily… you would know by now. It is important to be objective with yourself so that you can better evaluate how effective your training strategy is.

Another point: Egyptians in general seem to have an easier time building their legs than upper body; that is just an observation from people I know but it still seems to be true.

Also, people who were somewhat heavy/fat even before they started training tend to have larger legs.

Stay objective with yourself, train hard, be dedicated to a program to give it time to work.

One last thing; Egypt is a very good country in Olympic weightlifting. Now, your goal might not be to become good at the snatch and clean & jerk, but these guys sure know a lot about getting stronger. So it might be worth it to seek their advices.

Mohammed Ehab is a very smart guy about training for example

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]rymo wrote:
god i saw 5 3 1 and i really like it… not like 5x5… every muscle gruop has its strngth day !! omg thats what i was looking for …2nd i dont think iam bad gentic…cuz i have a good leg … good for someone who can only squat 45 lbs each side of bar for 10 reps … take a look guys[/quote]

I’m not saying that you have bad genetics. But you do not have superior genetics that will allow you to build muscle super easily… you would know by now. It is important to be objective with yourself so that you can better evaluate how effective your training strategy is.

Another point: Egyptians in general seem to have an easier time building their legs than upper body; that is just an observation from people I know but it still seems to be true.

Also, people who were somewhat heavy/fat even before they started training tend to have larger legs.

Stay objective with yourself, train hard, be dedicated to a program to give it time to work.[/quote]
So u saying I must have faith and trust in my workout… And my self… Well I do now cut I believe even if I’ll die trying… Now I don’t know where to find good coach in Egypt… If u know someone then help me connect him… I will not give up until I am lean and strong… I already started the 5 3 1 with shoulder today… And at night I did tabata cardio…what u think…

[quote]rymo wrote:
Now I don’t know where to find good coach in Egypt… If u know someone then help me connect him… [/quote]

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:
Mohammed Ehab is a very smart guy about training for example[/quote]